titans Passionate Titans fans

New cult hero ready to lead the Legion in Townsville
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...in-townsville/
    Video on link

It has been a whirlwind seven days for Gold Coats Titans Member, Daniel Gosling.

After falling back in love with league during last year's COVID lockdown, Gosling became a Member in 2021 and his passion for the club has continued to grow since - culminating in the euphoric scenes of a shirtless Gosling waving his jersey above his head last Sunday.

Register your interest to join the Legion in 2022 here.

The Titans needed an 11-point victory to qualify for the finals and the excitement of watching his side win 44-0 got the better of the Titans new cult hero who couldn't contain his joy.

He wasn't the only member of the Titans' Legion enjoying the day as Cbus Super Stadium rocked and roared to the sounds of the teams most faithful supporters cheering their team home.

Now the Titans are in the NRL finals with the challenge of the Roosters awaiting them tonight in Townsville, and Daniel and many of his fellow Members are making the trip north to support their team.

When asked whether Daniel would be continuing his shirtless antics in Townsville, the answer was an emphatic 'yes.'

So what brought the celebration on?

"I was a bit like, it would be funny if I took my shirt off, but then I don't remember thinking anything when I was doing it," Gosling said.

Gosling isn't letting his new found fame go to his head but is getting a good laugh out of his new cult status.

"It's been pretty funny looking at all the memes and everything."

So, what is Daniel's message for his fellow Members and fans tonight?

"Get behind the boys, support any way you can, even if you can't come up."

The broadcast cameras will be primed and ready for Gosling tonight and all Titans fans will be hoping for a similar result to last week and similar antics from their new, most popular Member.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Daniel was at training on Friday. Even Holbrook acknowledged him and gave him a shout out.

Great stuff. Our very own Laurie Nichols.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Daniel was at training on Friday. Even Holbrook acknowledged him and gave him a shout out.
    Lovely to hear. Daniel's heart is definitely in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Great stuff. Our very own Laurie Nichols.
    Fans are such an important part of the game. As a youngster it all certainly enchanted me. And getting to know other fans keeps you coming back. We can't or don't all want to be so flamboyant but they sure are fun to live vicariously through.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

This Daniel bloke has now gotten a TV advert gig with some underwear company (clearly the ads aren't doing well enough for me to retain their name). He's all over Kayo. The same company uses Brandon Smith, Tui Kamicamika (sp.) and Chris Lewis in another advert.

Get your rig out at the game lads and that could be you

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    This Daniel bloke has now gotten a TV advert gig with some underwear company (clearly the ads aren't doing well enough for me to retain their name). He's all over Kayo. The same company uses Brandon Smith, Tui Kamicamika (sp.) and Chris Lewis in another advert.

Get your rig out at the game lads and that could be you
    Hahaha. Good on him. Hope he banks it.

MyPayNow surprise Titans' Members at home
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...mbers-at-home/
    The Forrest’s flag is iconic so MyPayNow wanted to make sure it was ready for season 2022. Keep an eye out for the surprise guest at the 30 second mark!