Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Banned

What happened to Marzhew
    What did he do

Quote Originally Posted by coreythompson View Post
    What happened to Marzhew
    What did he do
    Evidently left the bubble for the birth of his baby but that’s hearsay.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Evidently left the bubble for the birth of his baby but that’s hearsay.
    Marzhew has consistently been named in the 21 man squad so I don’t believe that story

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Marzhew has consistently been named in the 21 man squad so I don’t believe that story
    He's definitely had a baby and has definitely left the bubble to be with baby & wife - there's been photos all over social media. But I don't think thats why he has been excluded originally.

I think their logic is that GM & Herbert had some defensive issues defending next to each other and shifting CT there would tighten that up. GM will be a regular starter eventually and his 2 year extension is proof he's part of the plan, but I don't think the omission is quite as bizzare as first thought. Herbert even made some comments to media that CT's communication makes his job a lot easier.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, was reading the Roosters forum and they think this will be a walk in the park for their boys. God I really hope we show up. Is anyone going to the open training session on Friday?
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 08-09-21 at 10:41 AM.

Inactive User

You’d think the coach would name someone that’s actually available in the 21 man squad then

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    He's definitely had a baby and has definitely left the bubble to be with baby & wife - there's been photos all over social media. But I don't think thats why he has been excluded originally.

I think their logic is that GM & Herbert had some defensive issues defending next to each other and shifting CT there would tighten that up. GM will be a regular starter eventually and his 2 year extension is proof he's part of the plan, but I don't think the omission is quite as bizzare as first thought. Herbert even made some comments to media that CT's communication makes his job a lot easier.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, was reading the Roosters forum and they think this will be a walk in the park for their boys. God I really hope we show up. Is anyone going to the open training session on Friday?
    What time? I'm due a sickie

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    What time? I'm due a sickie
    10-11am Friday mate

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...n-this-friday/

Do it

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I second that! Do it JB!

Give us a summary how they're looking at training!

Peer pressure. Love it.

Good to see Rogers and friend hanging out with the team, sad that it's taken Rogers to be on tv in a sharks jersey for the club to get him back but the club needs legends like them and Prince presto Bailey mini bird back around the club more often.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Good to see Rogers and friend hanging out with the team, sad that it's taken Rogers to be on tv in a sharks jersey for the club to get him back but the club needs legends like them and Prince presto Bailey mini bird back around the club more often.
    Can we have a link or something similar that shows this please

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Why is it good, he was cheering on another team to make the finals over us and was nowhere to be seen when the Titans had a chance to make the 8 and knock his beloved Sharks out. This is just another Meninga trying to find a pay cheque whilst their loyalties lie elsewhere.

I was pissed off to no extent when he was on the radio on Monday saying how good it was the Titans made it, ummm that's a lie, you wanted the Sharks to win.

Jobs for the boys kills culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Can we have a link or something similar that shows this please
    It's on instagram, here's a screenshot:

Couldn't get all of the caption sorry Bods but he goes on to say somethnig about how big Tino is compared to him and Nathan Friend in the next photo

Looks like he & Friend just went along to a team dinner
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 09-09-21 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks for sharing HS. I’m completely with the others that it was a poor look he displayed his true colors so blatantly. I understand split alliances but his lack of class and poor timing irked me too. Reads like JWal didn’t miss him either.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Why is it good, he was cheering on another team to make the finals over us and was nowhere to be seen when the Titans had a chance to make the 8 and knock his beloved Sharks out. This is just another Meninga trying to find a pay cheque whilst their loyalties lie elsewhere.

I was pissed off to no extent when he was on the radio on Monday saying how good it was the Titans made it, ummm that's a lie, you wanted the Sharks to win.

Jobs for the boys kills culture.
    It is annoying that he was cheering the sharks on. I will say that he probably supports two teams with the sharks being his favourite. His dad was a sharks great and he also played for them. He would have grown up with sharks being his favourite team before the titans existed. Rogers has often been in the media trying to help out with the titans and also played his heart out for our team.

Rogers and presto were some of my favourite players so I have a soft spot for them