Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

I know fifita off the bench has worked but I think he should be starting this week, this game is gonna be won or lost in the first 20, we need abit of luck to go our way and shift the ball and score first. If they score early I worry we will get flogged

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I know fifita off the bench has worked but I think he should be starting this week, this game is gonna be won or lost in the first 20, we need abit of luck to go our way and shift the ball and score first. If they score early I worry we will get flogged
    I'm a bit of the opposite I wish McIntyre and Fermor were staring at least we know they give it 100% and can match their physicality, keep Fifita on the bench and let him loose on their bench forwards. Also Proctor can be sent to left right out!

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I'm a bit of the opposite I wish McIntyre and Fermor were staring at least we know they give it 100% and can match their physicality, keep Fifita on the bench and let him loose on their bench forwards. Also Proctor can be sent to left right out!

Yea fair I can see the value In that, I'd definitely rather McIntyre over proctor he's always been good when given a chance. I just think if we're gonna win we're gonna have to shift the ball side to side to turn there big men around and proctor always kills our right edge attack and were gonna need points early to give the side confidence

First Grader

Hope JB is now feeling better after his appointment

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Are you accusing me of harassing him? That’s news to me that I’ve harassed him. Anyway I’m not alone by a long shot. It was very disappointing for the faithful. It cut.
    No not accusing you. Speaking generally.

Pretty casual training session but it was a hot day that's for sure. Good talk amongst them all. Looked pumped and were having some fun out there. Just the 21 named on the paddock with the coaches.

Should have worn sunscreen, it was hard to explain how I got burnt at the docs office. Thank goodness for covid and having to wait outside due to a full waiting room

Lucky bastards, I can’t tell you how jealous I am of you blokes right now but thanks for the pics. Is Chris’ knee-bent stance to make our coach look taller? Lol

ps. Get well soon.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Lucky bastards, I can’t tell you how jealous I am of you blokes right now but thanks for the pics. Is Chris’ knee-bent stance to make our coach look taller? Lol

ps. Get well soon.
    Not sure who old mate was but it wasn't Chris from memberships he was handing out a heap of free merchandise left over for the year. Old mate was holding the banner because it kept blowing over.

Thanks JB for sharing

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I thought our line speed was much better last week hopefully not an illusion just because it was the Warriors and we had Ncs again can build on that this week

Thanks JB, much appreciated. Hope the doctor prescribed you some good aloe vera for the burn

Sounds like the energy around the group is good. Hope we transfer that to tomorrow night and don't start shy like we have a few times against the good teams this year

Inactive User

Win today and it’s been a good season for us.
    Lose and it legitimises those saying it’s a joke we made it.

See ya later tonight.

A little nibble on a JC try + win @ $6.50
    Not super confident of the win but that's overs.

A competitive showing and I’m good with this season … I’ve enjoyed the roller coaster and will approach 2022 with optimism. 12-40 would be a disaster.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    A competitive showing and I’m good with this season … I’ve enjoyed the roller coaster and will approach 2022 with optimism. 12-40 would be a disaster.
    Agreed mate. Finals was the pass mark for this season for me. We still underperformed but with all of our young core extending with the club we have a good platform and a maiden trip to the finals for most of our young squad will make them hungry for more success