Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    QLD Cup

Gotta feel for McIntyre, especially after watching his post match interview. He would give everything if he was given the chance to play in the finals.

If the boys plays with the energy like they did against the warriors we could challenge the Chooks. It's in the boys hands now, win or lose its great to see us back in finals after a long time

I think our bench is way stronger than theirs. We have a chance here. A real chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I think our bench is way stronger than theirs. We have a chance here. A real chance.
    Our bench is a bit of a falsity. Would you still say this if Fifita swaps with KP?

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm with you I think we are a genuine chance.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Our bench is a bit of a falsity. Would you still say this if Fifita swaps with KP?

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm with you I think we are a genuine chance.
    I just think we have the edge with lisone and joliffe compared to their opposites. To be fair I did include fifita in that assumption. Sam walker is the only one that trump his opposite in Clarke.

I just think we have the edge with lisone and joliffe compared to their opposites. To be fair I did include fifita in that assumption. Sam walker is the only one that trump his opposite in Clarke.
    Not if Sam Walker has to tackle someone

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Would you flip CT and Sami to opposite sides? Seeing Montoya jump over CT will have Tupou a lil excited

Where do the Roosters score most of their points? I'm too busy staring at Isaac Liu whenever they play to really notice
    Been Liu-watching too :-) I’d prefer CT dancing around Ikuvalu and Marzhew breaking Tupou in two. Tupou would win the air but not the physicality that GL brings. But in retrospect I’ll go with the “in Holbrook we trust” mob and just cheer loudly.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Do you rate lisone and jollife better than next years recruit lui? Or just the bench as a whole?

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    Do you rate lisone and jollife better than next years recruit lui? Or just the bench as a whole?
    I just lined up the benches from team lists and I think on average our players have a larger impact than the roosters bench. I am biased, and fifita is named on the bench which helps.

I just lined up the benches from team lists and I think on average our players have a larger impact than the roosters bench. I am biased, and fifita is named on the bench which helps.
    Yep, that’s about the same as me. Fifita off the bench is probably the most impactful bench player in the comp.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Uh oh...it's Adam Gee.
    thats really unfortunate, prepared to be frustrated and angry after this one

Inactive User

Having Adam Gee appointed is an insult

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Having Adam Gee appointed is an insult
    Better than the gooch

QLD Cup

Being in the top eight is going to be an invaluable experience for our young squad. All the media coming out this week points to the fact that Holbrook has left the regular season behind and is purely focused on going deep into the finals.

I reckon we are a good chance at knocking over the Roosters if we start well.

Anyone notice on 360 that Wallace never mentioned Proctor.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.