Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Anybody who remembers my running feud with Annersley when he was seemingly a Titan might now understand what a political turd he is after his totally weak wristed explanation for the wall and offside crap from Walkers field goal. He was right about one thing we could have challenged it if we had one but with two mindless captains we lost it to a really incomprehensible challenge … live and learn.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Whenever I criticise Annesley some knob creates a new troll account to threaten me. Let’s see if the tough guy makes an appearance Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Anybody who remembers my running feud with Annersley when he was seemingly a Titan might now understand what a political turd he is after his totally weak wristed explanation for the wall and offside crap from Walkers field goal. He was right about one thing we could have challenged it if we had one but with two mindless captains we lost it to a really incomprehensible challenge … live and learn.
    Could have challenged it, or maybe give us refs and a million dollar bunker that allows an even playing field. Hmmmmm I wonder where the responsibility lies firstly?

This is what I mean when I say that some people don't have the club at heart when they take jobs. The minute something better comes along they show their true colours or they keep testing the waters to see how far they can take advantage of the club before they bite (give an inch so to speak).

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    This is what I mean when I say that some people don't have the club at heart when they take jobs. The minute something better comes along they show their true colours or they keep testing the waters to see how far they can take advantage of the club before they bite (give an inch so to speak).
    Spot on JB. Only as loyal until a better option comes along. Although I thought he did a reasonable job here, I was never that comfortable after his previous time as a ref and at the NRL. He was hardly ever going to blow up about refs or rip into someone at the NRL as he was buddies with them all.
    The thing that gets me is this weekend someone will shoot at field goal and the team will be penalised for obstruction. (Hopefully not the same bloke with the scores even!)

They just went over this on 360. Was a penalty any day of the week, should not have been a field goal.

But it's only the Titans. The damage is already done. Thanks Gee.

Extremely irritating listening to Annersley ramble through numerous excuses. Some may disagree but I still believe Rein was impeded. How Annersley can't see that is mind-boggling to me. His excuse of them having to be shoulder to shoulder is a genuine laugh. Rein actually had to duck through the gap where the defenders were with Hargreaves even extending his hip out. It takes away his ability to have a direct line at the player in possession of the ball. The way Hargreaves and Radley took up their position so late doubles down on their intent on attempting to block. If that is not a penalty for a 'wall' then there never should be one.

JWH praised Walker for positioning them there, Rein did his best to milk the penalty (he was never going to threaten the kid) and Gee did his best to ignore it … Annersley had done his best to keep himself relevant but he stinks of his reffing days and reeks of the political ones. That’ll do it from me on this subject but I hope our owners read it.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    They just went over this on 360. Was a penalty any day of the week, should not have been a field goal.

But it's only the Titans. The damage is already done. Thanks Gee.
    And Buzz and the bald badger just sat there and laughed at Kent saying it was a penalty just like the NRL laughing at their mistake. Zero F's given because we aren't a prestige club.

Kent is a opinionated tosser just take a look at his slavering face waiting to get a beer into him in the Good Life … I’m on a roll today :-)

Quote Originally Posted by You.are.still.an.idot View Post
    At the end of the day, he left the club in a much better place than when he arrived. If you argue with that, you’re an imbecile.
    when he left the Club it was in a better place … there’s a difference

Inactive User

Thanks whichever MOD despatched my best mate

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    when he left the Club it was in a better place … there’s a difference
    Yeah to me the vast majority of glory and honour goes to Sir Daryl and Ms Frizelle.

Inactive User

Tonight’s NRL 360 discussion reiterated that the NswRL referees don’t give us a fair shake and strengthens my total belief that Adam Gee is a dead set cheat.
    He’s the next iteration of Pereneum.
    Never. Ever. Forget.

Wow, Kenty really sticking up for us on 360 again there. They keep showing that slo-mo footage of Rein having to maneuver his way around JWH to charge down the kick. ****ing dudded.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 14-09-21 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Wow, Kenty really sticking up for us on 360 again there. We were dudded.
    What did he say mate? I missed it