Page 76 of 143 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2136
    Rep Player

How does he go compared to Luke Thompson?

I wonder how close a friendship David Fifita has will Hass ? Thinking that if Hass goes to a Sydney club would Fifita be less likely to think about going back to the Broncos ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    From moley
    The Titans are leading the race to sign highly-rated new England cap Matty Lees.
    A powerhouse middle forward from St Helens, Lees has been knocking on the door of Test selection for some time, with only injuries halting his progress to the international stage.
    Several NRL clubs have made inquiries about Lees, who has already played for England Knights and won a Challenge Cup and Super League grand final.
    The 24-year-old was brought into the top grade by Gold Coast coach Justin Holbrook, who was then in charge at St Helens.
    That will doubtless give the Titans the edge in the battle for his services, but several other clubs are also in the hunt.
    A little more based on this.

Titans leading race for English powerhouse signature
    https://www.zerotackle.com/titans-le...nature-115838/
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

And people are worried about Sami in the centres. Has no one told Holbrook our track record with imports?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    And people are worried about Sami in the centres. Has no one told Holbrook our track record with imports?
    It's terrifying. Starting with Carney and Mathers. But maybe our luck is bound to turn? The history chills me. But as an internationalist I'd love to have a club with some UK players on board.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Logical fallacy

QLD Cup

Would love to see Lawton back at the club if he became available. He plays that bench role really well.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Would love to see Lawton back at the club if he became available. He plays that bench role really well.
    He’s a great footballer. Can find an injury though

First Grader

Some Titans fan on reddit reckons we’re preparing an offer for Munster with the cash we were using to chase Brandon Smith. Surely not right? Brilliant playet but wouldn’t make much sense and isn’t what we need

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Some Titans fan on reddit reckons we’re preparing an offer for Munster with the cash we were using to chase Brandon Smith. Surely not right? Brilliant playet but wouldn’t make much sense and isn’t what we need
    I highly doubt we would have enough to match the dolphins or enough for him to wanna leave Melbourne.. would be nice to have him but don’t see it getting too far..

Would rather a player like Munster for the same coin we pay Fifita. (or 2.5 Beau Fermors)

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    I highly doubt we would have enough to match the dolphins or enough for him to wanna leave Melbourne.. would be nice to have him but don’t see it getting too far..
    Dobbo on the radio said at the storm next year for contracted $1.25m and they are offering a new contract of $750k for thee seasons. Dolphins offering $1M for three

Dobbo also tips the broncos every week and thinks they are finals bound and Kevvie walters does a great job, so there's that too

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Sounds like something they've completely made up

Although, we are pretty well known as chasing any high-quality non-sydney based player in a position of any need (e.g. Xavier Coates, Kotoni Staggs last year, Brandon Smith, also had a crack at Joey Manu and some others I'm forgetting).

We've got some fair cap space in 2023, and Fifita won't be on the books for the same amount after his current contract (or at all). Cap will also be going up in the forseeable future. Going to be interesting how we approach it. One thing is for sure though - we probably won't hear about it. Club has no leaks and I love it.

Rep Player

I believe it was ThePokemonMan that Titslover is referring to. Kid talks out of his **** so I would take it with a huge grain of salt.

Munster is a no thanks for me. Good player but would be a trainwreck on the GC. Doesn't fit the current cleanskin culture.

Rep Player

Been watching Josh Curran for a while now. He was immense against us and just scored a brilliant solo try against the cows. He’s going to be a superstar.