Page 29 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Apparently we have signed Ryan foran, 2022 aussie schoolboy player.. don’t know anything about him.. anyone know anything?
    Mdrew has been following and posting updates on Foran for a few years

Just to clarify - Ryan Foran has not signed a full time NRL contract (i.e. Development contract or top 30). He is a long-time member of our JTS system who has signed an extension within this program, that includes pre-season with the NRL for some experience (the same as Jack Cullen). Great to see long term Titans juniors commit to the club, even if it doesn't mean they go straight into the full time NRL squad
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 14-10-21 at 07:55 AM.

With all NRL clubs being based in QLD for the time that they were and the wives being here this would have to put seeds in their minds when thinking about the next contracts they negotiate. Also I would imagine that the player market will be quiet until the Redcliffe are allowed to sign players soon...
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    With all NRL clubs being based in QLD for the time that they were and the wives being here this would have to put seeds in their minds when thinking about the next contracts they negotiate. Also I would imagine that the player market will be quiet until the Redcliffe are allowed to sign players soon...
    Never thought of it this way. I think you are correct. Hopefully that also has some benefits for the Titans.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

An insane amount of players have stayed on the GC well after the season ended, hopefully a few of them realise how much they like it here.

Rep Player

I’ve personally seen Tariq Sims and Connor Watson out and about.

Add RCG to the list as well. I’ve seen a few others that I couldn’t name as well in Robina Town Centre and a West Tiger player passed me a Uni the other day.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

Ii know kalyn has been absolutely loving southern GC

I saw Jason Saab and a few other Manly players a bit ago riding e-scooters near my work in Brisbane City. Saab poked his tongue out at me when he went past haha

TIGERS MAKE OFFER TO POACH RAIDERS STAR

The Wests Tigers have launched a bold bid to snare out of favour Canberra Raiders hooker Josh Hodgson.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported the Tigers are set to offer Hodgson a two-year deal to join the Concord club immediately.

Hodgson still has one year to run on his deal at the raiders, but has been on the outer at the club for a while after being given permission to negotiate with rivals.

News Corp revealed Raiders coach Ricky Stuart and Tigers counterpart Michael Maguire have spoken in-depth about Hodgson.

The Tigers stalled negotiations until head of football performance Tim Sheens was officially appointed.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...b97017dc7e00ae

Looks like we may not be interested
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    TIGERS MAKE OFFER TO POACH RAIDERS STAR

The Wests Tigers have launched a bold bid to snare out of favour Canberra Raiders hooker Josh Hodgson.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported the Tigers are set to offer Hodgson a two-year deal to join the Concord club immediately.

Hodgson still has one year to run on his deal at the raiders, but has been on the outer at the club for a while after being given permission to negotiate with rivals.

News Corp revealed Raiders coach Ricky Stuart and Tigers counterpart Michael Maguire have spoken in-depth about Hodgson.

The Tigers stalled negotiations until head of football performance Tim Sheens was officially appointed.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...b97017dc7e00ae

Looks like we may not be interested
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Good
    Agreed

First Grader

It will be interesting to see if Tino is true to his word of wanting to be a Titan for life and turn them into a premiership powerhouse particularly with all the media about the Dolphins

Hopefully the Dolphins take an interest in our QLD state of origin winger when he’s off contract in 2023

Will Smith?