Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2136

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Yes he has, it was confirmed this week.
    ****, I just saw that. Thanks. Unfortunately for him, this club is where careers go to die so unless we change that then he's in for some rough times coming here from a club like the Roosters.

I forgot to mention earlier, that Martin Taupau is also available next year. If we could sign him or McLean or Aussie Jim for next year, our middles would have more starch.

Add Angus Crichton and Turpin on a one year for depth and I think, we're sorted.

Stoked about the win yesterday. It was a weird feeling that I almost remember having a long time ago.

First Grader

Crichton just re-signed with roosters

No to Turpin, don't know how i feel about the taupau shout along....as he's not on much coin?

I've said this few times but I'll say it again make Cohen Hess a priority target

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    I've said this few times but I'll say it again make Cohen Hess a priority target
    26 years old and has played 8 years in top grade. How much more has he got in the tank before he's another retirement village signing

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    26 years old and has played 8 years in top grade. How much more has he got in the tank before he's another retirement village signing

I recon plenty mate and his best football is ahead of him (and just turned 26 by the way)
    He's the perfect new age middle...massive athletic frame with high work rate @ speed especially off the ball is unbelievable and he is one of the unsung keys to the cows (he is doing the hard work smart).

Everyone has got their eyes on the Cow's young bucks which makes this guy super value (would be smart buying IMO)

Yeah 26 isn't old and especially for a middle. They generally don't peak until mid to late 20's.

Hess is contracted with the Cows until the end of 2024 though.

Thanks HS
    Looks like we're paying Issac Liu around the same $550k as Hess so wonderer if they'd be interested in a swap

Rep Player

Meyn saying we are offering Fifita a 2 x year at 750k per season extension. A massive haircut for him but if someone wants to pay stupid money to get him so be it

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Meyn saying we are offering Fifita a 2 x year at 750k per season extension. A massive haircut for him but if someone wants to pay stupid money to get him so be it
    It’s another rubbish article from Meyn. It says “ it is expected” not what we have offered if in fact he has been offered an extension at this stage.

Its a bit frustrating at the moment as the last few articles about recruitment in the Print media are largely speculation and assumptions from the News Ltd journalists.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

The media have too much space and airtime to fill and the quality of a dubious trade at best has sunk to unrecognizable levels.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

But let’s be real, if we pay more than the quoted amount (750k) then we are kidding ourselves. Right now we are paying him on potential and not getting the full reward. Hopefully he does re-sign on a lower amount to give us a bit more cash to use elsewhere.

EXCLUSIVE: In case you missed 100% Footy last night - breaking news on Ben Hunt - Dragons offer around $700k a year to extend him. Long way short of the 875k offer that has been suggested. Around half a dozen clubs monitoring this. @9NewsSyd @NRLonNine

https://twitter.com/danny_weidler/st..._twhIYcZG4VGyQ

This a interesting offer to him. Some speculation was that he was offered close to what he was on currently. Certainly opens the door for a club like ours to look at him.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: In case you missed 100% Footy last night - breaking news on Ben Hunt - Dragons offer around $700k a year to extend him. Long way short of the 875k offer that has been suggested. Around half a dozen clubs monitoring this. @9NewsSyd @NRLonNine

https://twitter.com/danny_weidler/st..._twhIYcZG4VGyQ

This a interesting offer to him. Some speculation was that he was offered close to what he was on currently. Certainly opens the door for a club like ours to look at him.
    How much for Munster?