Page 10 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    The 3rd string we signed from Melbourne, has anyone got a reel on him whether it be highlights or just lights? Maybe he is not so bad, just stuck in a club that has an abundance of hookers.
    Found this one from him playing QCUP: https://www.facebook.com/IntrustSupe...8960675353509/

I think we should look at the Qcup for 1 or 2 spots
    The 2 that comes to my mind are JJ Collins and Lee Turner

I also think Corey Thompson will get dropped from the team next season for his reaction in the finals
    this will alow JOJO Fifita to play with Herbert

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-Fan View Post
    I think we should look at the Qcup for 1 or 2 spots

I also think Corey Thompson will get dropped from the team next season for his reaction in the finals
    In the emotion of a game like that I would be surprised if he didn't get upset that that try was bombed.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    In the emotion of a game like that I would be surprised if he didn't get upset that that try was bombed.
    I understand he’d regretted the behaviour on line post game. My issue with CT was that I think he lost his attacking potency later in the season. He was still trying but I think teams had worked out how to defend against him. Without the space to get that brilliant step going I think there might be better options.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

[QUOTE=Just-a-Fan;421640]I think we should look at the Qcup for 1 or 2 spots

I really disagree with the Corey Thompson thought. He should of been pissed that he didn’t get the ball and he just got caught blowing up from the cameras. In the heat of the moment he knew it and so did Herbert. It’s that sort of passion that wins football games.

I'm going to be controversial and say that Corey Thompson should review the video of the game and reassess where he should have been positioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    I'm going to be controversial and say that Corey Thompson should review the video of the game and reassess where he should have been positioned.
    I've already been there with that comment, people created fake accounts to mock me. Corey was angry all night about a lot of things, that just topped his night off.

PBC playing St Brendan’s at the moment in the QLD Schools final. Features next years development players Tom Weaver & Oskar Bryant.

Also features other Titans juniors Keano Kini, Ryan Foran, Jack Cullen, Michael Roberts, Tanu Nona, Jayden Wright & Brock Priestley

Streaming live on GCB & Couriermail websites if anyone wants to watch.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Found this one from him playing QCUP: https://www.facebook.com/IntrustSupe...8960675353509/
    I'm not sure what to think....

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    PBC playing St Brendan’s at the moment in the QLD Schools final. Features next years development players Tom Weaver & Oskar Bryant.

Also features other Titans juniors Keano Kini, Ryan Foran, Jack Cullen, Michael Roberts, Tanu Nona, Jayden Wright & Brock Priestley

Nail biter here as PBC hang on to win 62-0 and claim victory as the best school in Queensland

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

Paywall

In partial defense of CT’s form his position is LEFT wing, as if we didn’t all know that. The choking of the right edge isn’t a Herbert thing all three including Fifita just don’t get the ball enough from either of our captains.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

The CT thing doesn’t play on my mind one bit. Neither will it with anyone come February and we start playing trials.

It is good that everyone has a different opinion I guess it would be boring if everyone agreed
    To me was not a good look for us as a team yeah he blew it and yes he should of past
    In the heat of the moment he was thinking score first
    I still think we had a pass mark this year yeah we need a Hooker that for sure but like everyone know there is none to get
    I liked Sexton and how he linked with Fifita he is a slow half but that what he is is a HALF

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    If you look at the replay before Herbert hits the line, Thompson is out on the wing in perfect position, all he had to do was pass and Corey was in.. Corey was only out of position when Herbert tried to be the hero.. no use arguing about it now.. Thompson would be my 1st choice winger and then marzhews