Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Seen some rumours on Reddit over the past couple months saying Fogarty to be groomed into the 9 next year. Doubt it has any legs but thought I would hand grenade it in to the group.
    That's funny insta because I suggested that about 4 years ago on this forum. I was poleaxed for the thought back then but I do wonder if he has enough speed off the mark or is he just to slow all round?

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    That's funny insta because I suggested that about 4 years ago on this forum. I was poleaxed for the thought back then but I do wonder if he has enough speed off the mark or is he just to slow all round?
    Speed wise I think he is ok but his passing game is a worry. As a half he throws some shockers which we can't afford from dummy half.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Go back a page. Was discussed.
    Thanks JB

The Gold Coast Titans officially thank departing players Ash Taylor, Mitch Rein, Jai Whitbread, Tyrone Peachey, Sam Stone and Jonus Pearson for their contribution to the Club and efforts while wearing the Titans jersey.

Taylor (Titan #104) played 114 games across six seasons on the Gold Coast and played a big role on and off the field during his time at the Club. Also an ambassador for the Gold Coast Hospital Foundation, Taylor played both five-eighth and halfback in his time on the Gold Coast including 16 games in 2021.

Rein (Titan #136) played four seasons on the Gold Coast, with the 31-year-old hooker notching 71 NRL games in his time with the Club. Rein reached 200 career NRL games in 2021, having previously played for St George Illawarra and Penrith.

Whitbread (Titan #142) and Stone (Titan #148) have both joined Leigh Centurions in the Super League and have already represented their new team. Whitbread was a Titan for four seasons, having made his NRL debut with the Club, while Stone played across three seasons and managed four games in 2021.

Peachey (Titan #143) played 63 games for the Titans across three seasons after joining the Club in 2019. The 30-year-old has covered a number of positions in his time as a Titan, finishing 2021 in the five-eighth jersey while also playing at lock and from the interchange bench this season.

Jonus Pearson (Titan #154) also finishes his stay as a Titan, having signed with the Central Queensland Capras in the Intrust Super Cup. Pearson managed one game in 2021 and two in total in his time at the Titans, after previous stints at the Broncos and Dragons.

The Gold Coast Titans want to thank all six players for their contributions and sacrifices made during their time with the Club and wish the players and their families all the best for what comes next.

Regards,

The Gold Coast Titans
    The titans haven’t said goodbye to Boyd, Farmer and McIntyre that I’ve seen. Does that mean they will fill our last 3 spots? I’m keen on McIntyre but was hoping for at least 2 new names for next years roster.

Seems like Taylor was managing a hip problem.

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...435572741?s=21
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Seems like Taylor was managing a hip problem.

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...435572741?s=21
    Carrying too much Titans cash in his pockets?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    The titans haven’t said goodbye to Boyd, Farmer and McIntyre that I’ve seen. Does that mean they will fill our last 3 spots? I’m keen on McIntyre but was hoping for at least 2 new names for next years roster.
    NRL.com signings tracker has McIntyre here next year.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/01/23/2021-signings-tracker-official-rosters-and-contracts-for-all-16-clubs2/#titans

Fogarty too slow between the ears for 9
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    Boyd is already contracted for next year. As is Mcintyre I believe.

Farmer is gone.

3 spots still open

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    My thoughts too. He's got really poor instincts and isn't good at playing what is in front of him.

I thought his defence would have been the biggest issue.

I thought his defence would have been the biggest issue.
    Wont disagree JB but I think his work ethic is ok just the execution.

Wont disagree JB but I think his work ethic is ok just the execution.
    You watch Harry Grant and his speed around the ruck and splitting teams through the middle every game and then you look at Fogartys speed or lack there of and then think that even Rein was probably faster but he was just a smidge off from breaking a line. I don't think Fogarty makes it as a hooker (on the field anyway).

Lol … not my type on any level unless he can fish.

Banned

With Ash Taylor's Money we could buy 2 completely new halves

Corey Norman and Lachlan Lewis
    500,000 each

Now we know you’re a troll CT … you could get them both for 500k total and get some change. I’d rather go for a taller right wing like the Fergasaurus … lol.
    Last edited by Titanic; 14-09-21 at 11:59 PM.

The 3rd string we signed from Melbourne, has anyone got a reel on him whether it be highlights or just lights? Maybe he is not so bad, just stuck in a club that has an abundance of hookers.