Page 59 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Yeah I thought I read on here that it was a development contract. HS can you confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeah mate correct, he’s on a development contract
    OK… Didn’t know that…

SAM VERRILLS is contacted to 2024 and REECE ROBSON is to the end of 2023 it the same as going after these player and i sure McInnes does not want to play off the bench or NSW cup it is just me preference over these 2

Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-Fan View Post
    SAM VERRILLS is contacted to 2024 and REECE ROBSON is to the end of 2023 it the same as going after these player and i sure McInnes does not want to play off the bench or NSW cup it is just me preference over these 2
    Robson has already been reported as potentially being shopped to other clubs, hence why he’s being discussed.

Id love Cam McInnes but as I’ve said before there is a lot that would need to happen for him to even become an option.

Looks like Treymain Spry is definitely back in some capacity

First Grader

Literally just came here to ask about that HS, keep us updated if you find anything out. If he can sort his weight and fitness out he has the ability to be deadly

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Literally just came here to ask about that HS, keep us updated if you find anything out. If he can sort his weight and fitness out he has the ability to be deadly
    Will do mate. I'd heard he'd signed a deal for 2022 a few months back but it seems like he's only just joined them for training

He's def got some ability and looked a much better player this year but he really needs to be discplined with his conditioning and how he looks after his body

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Looks like Treymain Spry is definitely back in some capacity
    Are you able to comment on what led to him leaving in the first place?

First Grader

With the player loan system still being used as evidenced by Arthur’s going to the Warriors on loan for next year, this is another avenue that could be explored in recruiting a contracted No 9 such as Robson

First Grader

Koroisau signs with Tigers for 23, so now Penrith will be chasing a hooker as well. So we have to compete with Penrith, Paramatta, and Redcliffe when players like Verills etc become available. Hard to see our hooker problem being resolved for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Koroisau signs with Tigers for 23, so now Penrith will be chasing a hooker as well. So we have to compete with Penrith, Paramatta, and Redcliffe when players like Verills etc become available. Hard to see our hooker problem being resolved for a long time
    Don’t they have Kenny? I’m not sure they have decent money available for a hooker either, hence why Koroisau had to leave

I'd be targeting Liddle from the Tigers now. He has a contract till end of 2023 but we know how much they mean.

Jake Simpkins a qlder maybe he's more likely to come if we chased

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'd be targeting Liddle from the Tigers now. He has a contract till end of 2023 but we know how much they mean.
    Gross, I think he’s only marginally better than what we’ve currently got

If we’re going down that path, Simpkin is a better option and he’s got the ties here already

None of those options do it for me … go with what we’ve got plus Will Smith indicated he can play 9 and Smith has been pretty good name for hookers in recent times.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Let's sign Jayden Berrell pretty sure he's only on a 1yr deal at Sharks. Groom him into the hooker we need.

Other than that can only think of going for Freddy Lussick, Adam Keirghan, Robson. Would be happy with any of those names, won't break the bank good player which could be astute buys.