Page 21 of 143 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Personally thought Hodgson would be solid especially if Canberra was paying some freight. Has dropped off since those 2017/2018 days where he was one of the best hookers in the game but he is easily still one of the better ones and would be a lot better than our current options.

I hope I am wrong but to me there is no chance we land Brandon Smith. Did anyone catch the interview he had the other day when he took the piss out of us and said “I’ve been linked with the Titans, the Tigers and the Bulldogs ... geez, they are all going great at the moment," and said it would be virtually impossible to say no to the Storm. Never say never but putting all of our hopes on that might not end well
    Bit average of smith, sort of turned me off him reading that

I agree Hodgson is not at his peak of a few years ago but he is still a significantly better option than what we currently have depending on contract duration and Canberra paying some freight - moot point now though it seems.

With us losing Fogarty it’s got me thinking. Would Holbrook know any hookers from his time in the Super League that he might be keen to get? Sounds like he was loved over there so it would be silly to not try to get some great players from overseas into the side. As long as it’s not Dan Sarginson I’m happy.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by TitansforthePremiership View Post
    With us losing Fogarty it’s got me thinking. Would Holbrook know any hookers from his time in the Super League that he might be keen to get? Sounds like he was loved over there so it would be silly to not try to get some great players from overseas into the side. As long as it’s not Dan Sarginson I’m happy.
    Sarginson, Greenwood, Watkins! Geeze we have gotten some dud super league imports. Hopefully with Holbrooks super league credentials he can land a hidden gem

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Sarginson, Greenwood, Watkins! Geeze we have gotten some dud super league imports. Hopefully with Holbrooks super league credentials he can land a hidden gem
    Most outside backs from the Super League fail miserably in the NRL.

Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Happy dance

Lisone? Love the bloke.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Love it. Runs like Martin Lang without the bobblehead impact. Infact it appears Ese Ese is the Wish version of Lisone.

Nice one, plus a club option in the final year

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    Nice one, plus a club option in the final year
    If that's true the club did well. He doesn't over-complicate things, he just runs hard and plays with heart. He's not the best lateral mover defensively but overall he goes well in the middle.

Great re-signing.

His ball playing is criminally underrated and his off-the-back-fence efforts are immense for us. Adds a lot.

Woot, love Lisone. I remember I was one of the people bashing his initial signing but he sure showed me up. (Y)

First Grader

Hes a solid player aslong as holbrook uses him right. If he gets left out too long he does tend to get lazy/tired in the middle and leaves holes open around the ruck

We are quick to criticise players who's forms drop when they come here but Lisone is one that has definitely improved. He was rocks and diamonds at the Warriors but has been solid for us every week he gets picked.