Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2136

NRL Website now showing Procter as Released. We now have 4 spots on the roster to fill for this year. Maybe three if they promote Booth.

13 Forward and 13 Backs at this stage..
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    NRL Website now showing Procter as Released. We now have 4 spots on the roster to fill for this year. Maybe three if they promote Booth.

13 Forward and 13 Backs at this stage..
    In regards to Proctor and ‘vaping’. Never used one and never seen one but can you drop something else into one of these things as he was kinda acting weird on the short video, and then to do the tongue bit when walking back to the bench..

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    In regards to Proctor and ‘vaping’. Never used one and never seen one but can you drop something else into one of these things as he was kinda acting weird on the short video, and then to do the tongue bit when walking back to the bench..
    Yes you can apparently.

Thanks for the tip on Fitzgibbon, WD and what you and Titanic say makes sense but will we be blaming our ladder position on too many young players again next year? I might be slow to catch on but it sounds like a coaching issue doesn't it?

That suggested line up from Titslover and HS looks the best possible to me with what we've got. Maybe we can add more depth at hooker and sign Tass and another backrower?

I'm looking forward to the local derby on Sunday to see our upcoming talent. I might be watching the Raiders game through my fingers ... again.

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    I'm looking forward to the local derby on Sunday to see our upcoming talent. I might be watching the Raiders game through my fingers ... again.
    We really should make a bigger deal about it every time there is a local derby between these two schools.

It’s regarded as the biggest rivalry in schoolboys rugby league in Queensland and we will bring you the action live. Live stream PBC v Keebra Park’s Langer Trophy clash on Wednesday.

CLICK FOR LIVESTREAM AND PREVIEW. WEDNESDAY 5PM

PALM BEACH CURRUMBIN v KEEBRA PARK
    3pm: Langer Reserves
    4pm: Walters Cup
    5pm: Langer Trophy
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Con-fermed: Beau extends until 2026

Titans.com.au
    Timestamp
    Thu 28 Jul 2022, 04:59 PM

Beau Fermor loves the Gold Coast Titans.

So much so, he can’t see he and his young family ever leaving the place he now calls home, wanting to help bring that first premiership to the Coast.

Originally from Dalby in Western Queensland, Fermor and his family will stay on the Coast until 2026 after the back-rower inked a new deal to extend his time at the Titans.

Initially with the club until 2024, the electric edge forward has secured two further seasons to his current deal, topping off a whirlwind year for the 23-year-old.

Becoming a regular starter in the back-row for the Titans, the Dalby Devils junior was close to fulfilling his childhood dream of representing Queensland, selected in the Maroons extended squad for Game II and III of the victorious series.

It's capped off a big period for the hard-working family man, joining his wife Monique in welcoming young 11-week old son Coopa into the world.

"It's a bit different from where I'm from in Dalby, having these beautiful beaches,” he said.

“I'm pumped that I can be here for a few more years now and raise my young family here.

"It's close enough to Dalby that my mum and dad and all our grandparents and everyone like that can come and see little Coopa, Monique and myself.”

Although this season hasn't quite gone to plan for him and his Titans teammates, it has been a year of learning for the talented forward who feels he's been able to make plenty of improvement in his game.

"Obviously we haven't gone how we wished we would have gone and thought we probably would have gone at the start of the year, but I guess we've taken a lot of learnings out of the year," Fermor admitted.

"On a personal note, I'm really happy with the year that I've had and I think that I've improved a lot and been able to lock down that starting role for pretty much the whole year now.

"I'm hoping to get a few more wins towards the back end of the year to give the fans something to cheer about and build into 2023."

Most importantly, Fermor wants to be part of history with the Titans, helping bring home the first title to the Gold Coast.

"With the club, I want to be consistently successful, playing in the finals every year and challenging for a premiership and that ultimate goal is to bring the first premiership back to the Gold Coast," Fermor said.

"That's one of the big reasons why I wanted to re-sign and I wanted to be part of the team that wins that first trophy for the for the city and for our members and fans.

"That's something that I'm really motivated to working towards and something that I'm really excited about."

"Beau is such a hard worker and has really applied himself this season and I'm excited to see him extend his time and be part of our squad until the end of 2026," Holbrook said.

"His attitude and effort epitomises the type of player we want to have here long-term and he is completely invested in what we are developing on the Coast.

"He joins a wonderful core group of young players here at the Titans who are committed to bringing success to the Gold Coast in the years to come.”

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...ds-until-2026/

Buying moisturizer and tissues stock on the GC in preparation for when JB sees this, ASAP.

Great to have him re-sign and let's hope he can forget the last couple of games.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Happy big Beau has extended. He has probably been one of my most disappointing this year. Not on effort he still puts in but more just regression from last year and that is only because the bar was set so high at the end of 2021 it was always going to be hard. He really looked something special. However, has anyone else in the team gotten better this year and when the team is performing like it has I think everyone is going to be a little bit down on form. Beau will be an origin starter in the next 3 years mark my words. This is the sort of player you want to keep we just need a coach to take him to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    You 100% can, the vapouriser just makes a liquid vapour out of whatever is in the liquid cartridge.

People used to use bigger ones to make happy vapours, or so I heard on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Con-fermed: Beau extends until 2026

Titans.com.au
    Timestamp
    Thu 28 Jul 2022, 04:59 PM

Beau Fermor loves the Gold Coast Titans.

So much so, he can’t see he and his young family ever leaving the place he now calls home, wanting to help bring that first premiership to the Coast.

Originally from Dalby in Western Queensland, Fermor and his family will stay on the Coast until 2026 after the back-rower inked a new deal to extend his time at the Titans.

Initially with the club until 2024, the electric edge forward has secured two further seasons to his current deal, topping off a whirlwind year for the 23-year-old.

Becoming a regular starter in the back-row for the Titans, the Dalby Devils junior was close to fulfilling his childhood dream of representing Queensland, selected in the Maroons extended squad for Game II and III of the victorious series.

It's capped off a big period for the hard-working family man, joining his wife Monique in welcoming young 11-week old son Coopa into the world.

"It's a bit different from where I'm from in Dalby, having these beautiful beaches,” he said.

“I'm pumped that I can be here for a few more years now and raise my young family here.

"It's close enough to Dalby that my mum and dad and all our grandparents and everyone like that can come and see little Coopa, Monique and myself.”

Although this season hasn't quite gone to plan for him and his Titans teammates, it has been a year of learning for the talented forward who feels he's been able to make plenty of improvement in his game.

"Obviously we haven't gone how we wished we would have gone and thought we probably would have gone at the start of the year, but I guess we've taken a lot of learnings out of the year," Fermor admitted.

"On a personal note, I'm really happy with the year that I've had and I think that I've improved a lot and been able to lock down that starting role for pretty much the whole year now.

"I'm hoping to get a few more wins towards the back end of the year to give the fans something to cheer about and build into 2023."

Most importantly, Fermor wants to be part of history with the Titans, helping bring home the first title to the Gold Coast.

"With the club, I want to be consistently successful, playing in the finals every year and challenging for a premiership and that ultimate goal is to bring the first premiership back to the Gold Coast," Fermor said.

"That's one of the big reasons why I wanted to re-sign and I wanted to be part of the team that wins that first trophy for the for the city and for our members and fans.

"That's something that I'm really motivated to working towards and something that I'm really excited about."

"Beau is such a hard worker and has really applied himself this season and I'm excited to see him extend his time and be part of our squad until the end of 2026," Holbrook said.

"His attitude and effort epitomises the type of player we want to have here long-term and he is completely invested in what we are developing on the Coast.

"He joins a wonderful core group of young players here at the Titans who are committed to bringing success to the Gold Coast in the years to come.”

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...ds-until-2026/

Buying moisturizer and tissues stock on the GC in preparation for when JB sees this, ASAP.
    Pretty sure it was me that convinced him to re-sign. Spoke with him the other night at the Titans do… He also told me to back him for a try scorer for the Canberra game so I have a spare $10. ��

Happy with Beau re-signing. Has had a shocking couple of weeks since Origin but we've all seen what he can do when in form.

Matt Burton is off contract Nov 1 for 2024. We have Foran for 2 years from 2023, it seems like a nice changeover to me. Burton is the prototype half these days. Big, physical and has a huge boot. I would hope the club has a crack at him.

The only crack our recruitment are interested in is Hindy’s.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

I didn’t see the game but does anyone see how Jock Maddern went last night who is openly looking for a new club next year stuck behind Brooks and Hastings.

Has to be an improvement on our substandard no. 7.

Wonder what’s happening with the spots that need to be filled in the top 30 as today is trade deadline and teams need to have there squads full