Page 111 of 143 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2136

JB the club brought in Hayne when he had sexual violence allegations against women and since been convicted.
    I'm not condoning any of the actions in the MILF's allegations (charges since dropped) but a bit of perspective please mate.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    JB the club brought in Hayne when he had sexual violence allegations against women and since been convicted.
    I'm not condoning any of the actions in the MILF's allegations (charges since dropped) but a bit of perspective please mate.
    Jarryd left us end of 2017 and allegedly assaulted the lady on GF night 2018. They also had a no D Head policy from a while back. Not sure why we have to do this every time I comment on something you have to say but here we are again.

Just for the record Hayne had multiple allegations in the States and it's why he got the hell out of there.
    They chased him all the way back here but he settled out of court.

Anyway I'm not looking for an argument just commenting so all good here
    Cheers

To get back on track, and I assume the issue around Flanagan is what happened at the Sharks, and nothing else, I don't know what our owners views about that are, but I think he's the best available.

Sign Shane! 100% with this, if they're not going to get rid of the assistant coaches then get rid of all the coaches and sign up Flanagan.

Yes MT I’m with you.
    The only other real option imo would be Green I worry about the player issue rumours that seem to be circulating and pretty sure that’s why clubs aren’t rushing in.
    I feel we are currently a basket case and if we don’t move on Flanagan now we’ll be saying “if only” at some point in the future.
    Just listening to Flanagan lately he is a very switched on coach or one of the best marketing guys if ever seen.

QLD Cup

Highly controversial opinion but if we got him for the right price (no more than 300 a season) I’d like to get Peachey back to the club for this year and next. Tigers might be keen to pick up the rest of his contract.

Our attack has really struggled without him in the middle ball playing.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Highly controversial opinion but if we got him for the right price (no more than 300 a season) I’d like to get Peachey back to the club for this year and next. Tigers might be keen to pick up the rest of his contract.

Our attack has really struggled without him in the middle ball playing.
    Im gonna need you to remove that NZ from the front of your username now bro
    Last edited by NZTITAN; 21-06-22 at 05:35 PM.

First Grader

Peachey is a hell no
    Paul Green is a hell no

I hope they persist with Holbrook but if not my options would be

Billy slater but if not, Shane Flanagan. Like it or not he's the only really relevant one. John Morris hasn't coach much, not a fan of green in any sense. Madge has had a shocker at the tigers and last few years at south's. I don't really want to take the punt on any other head coach besides billy slater. Having only coached one game but seems to have this aura about him. The way he speaks to the media and carries himself just screams head coach. Also he would bring cam along as an assistant I think or at the very least help out around the place

I doubt Billy would want leave everything he has set up with his horses down in Vic at this stage?

Rep Player

I have a suspicion that Billy Slater is being groomed to replace Bellamy when he retires. Would love to get him at the Titans though.

First Grader

It was stated that Luke Brooks may be dumped to reserve grade in the next round. Whilst he is on a ridiculously high contract and wanted out this year, maybe the Tigers could subsidise his contract somewhat and make it attractive to both sides. A Foran/Brooks combination has much more appeal than what we are looking at next year.

Rep Player

Brooks… just no

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    It was stated that Luke Brooks may be dumped to reserve grade in the next round. Whilst he is on a ridiculously high contract and wanted out this year, maybe the Tigers could subsidise his contract somewhat and make it attractive to both sides. A Foran/Brooks combination has much more appeal than what we are looking at next year.
    No from me. We should not tie up more money in mid-tier halves. We have sexton, turner, AJ, fuller, foran all contracted next year. I think we could go after a high calibre half like mitch moses in a year or 2. A high-end hooker is priority but a few impact middle forwards (taupau, r. hunt, faitala mariner, maybe even lodge on a 1 year) could help out our bench for sure next year at the right price. we just need a impact sub that plays with passion whether that been haas' brother or a super league gun trying to prove themselves in the nrl
    Last edited by WolfBuddy4; 21-06-22 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I have a suspicion that Billy Slater is being groomed to replace Bellamy when he retires. Would love to get him at the Titans though.
    Yeah I feel he'll land there and maybe even as an assistant in the interim