Page 6 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

At his age he can only get better and those reckless errors will lessen … love the guy.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I think he needs to learn to manage his energy levels better. Also the coach could give him more of a rest with the interchange

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    Having trouble linking the article. Tino is is talking about being happy at the titans and wants to be a titans for life. He’s able to negotiate next year but has told other clubs not to bother. Great news that he sounds happy at the club.
    Love the kid. Had a few criticisms early but he's been phenomenal for us in the latter part of the year. Still has a few errors in him but most young forwards do. Can see him being a future captain for us one day provided he doesn't get lured to that new Brisbane club further down the track.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 11-09-21 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    At his age he can only get better and those reckless errors will lessen … love the guy.
    He does so much of our tough stuff especially those important hard carries.
    Some of that stuff can go a little unnoticed so great to see him get the recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    He does so much of our tough stuff especially those important hard carries.
    Some of that stuff can go a little unnoticed so great to see him get the recognition.
    Yea he had some important kick chases last week that's stood out were he was the only one following up the play

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Love the kid. Had a few criticisms early but he's been phenomenal for us in the latter part of the year. Still has a few errors in him but most young forwards do. Can see him being a future captain for us one day provided he doesn't get lured to that new Brisbane club further down the track.
    **** me, did I curse him or what?

First Grader

Holbrook’s focus is now what recruitment and current player positional selections does he need to make to make the top 4 for next year.

Wonder how things ended so badly with ash, he should've been the man to kick the field goal last night

I think with Taylor’s passing and kicking plus McIntyre we win that game. Peachey coming off the bench and McIntyre with bigger and more productive minutes than Proctor. Let’s hope our options there improve but can’t help but feel we are pointing in the right direction.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I’m hoping we sign McIntyre for next year. I’m happy for the rest who are unsigned to be let go. I like peachey and think he’s a great player but I just don’t think we need his errors. Between jwal tino and peachey it’s just way to many. We need to learn to grind out wins and a big part of that is keeping our unforced errors down. We do play exciting attacking football but the errors should not get out of hand
    Last edited by Titans83; 13-09-21 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    I’m hoping we sign McIntyre for next year. I’m happy for the rest who are unsigned to be let go. I like peachey and think he’s a great player but I just don’t think we need his errors. Between jwal tino and peachey it’s just way to many. We need to learn to grind out wins and a big part of that is keeping our unforced errors down. We do play exciting attacking football but the errors should not get out of hand
    Apparently we have signed McIntyre next year so good news there.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Apparently we have signed McIntyre next year so good news there.
    Great

Psmitty

Sterlo predicting Mo will be the best prop in the game in 5 years time. Huge call.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Someone elses problem now.