Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2136

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Thanks for your input, boys. Hope we go for Berrell.
    Now thats something I could get behind

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Now thats something I could get behind
    Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    What do you lads think about Jake Turpin? Just been granted a release from the Donkeys. I thought he looked good when he first came into the NRL but Broncos supporters seem to hate him now. Could he come good again under us?
    Unfortunately players don’t seem to be improving on the coast. I don’t think Turpin offers anything better than Clark in attack

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Unfortunately players don’t seem to be improving on the coast. I don’t think Turpin offers anything better than Clark in attack
    Right now, I would agree with you. Last year, absolutely not. Players were definitely improving here. Jaimin Jolliffe, Sam Lisone, Pat Herbert, even Erin Clark all showed noticeable improvement as the season progressed. Even the first few rounds this year I would say there was improvement, particularly from Clark. However, something has gone awry since and I can’t quite put my finger on it. Is it an inexperience/confidence issue? Coaching not adapting to new tactics? I remember a few years back the Brad Arthur coached Eels got the spoon despite being solid performers before and after. I’m hoping this season is as anomalous as that, though it may be wishful thinking and perhaps 2021 was the anomaly.

Read on facebook that Will Smith hasnt left Sydney since the Roosters game and refuses to train. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Read on facebook that Will Smith hasnt left Sydney since the Roosters game and refuses to train. Is this true?
    Hope so.

Now ask, whose genius idea was it to sign him in the first place?
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 02-06-22 at 05:14 PM.

Junior

We played the roosters in Mackay

Will reserve any judgement until more details come out. Speculation at this stage.

I for one will not be using this speculation as an opportunity to sulk at the club for signing a player for 1 year as depth on a cheap contract

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Will reserve any judgement until more details come out. Speculation at this stage.

I for one will not be using this speculation as an opportunity to sulk at the club for signing a player for 1 year as depth on a cheap contract
    lol

Does meninga still work for the club?

Junior

At least Isaako and hopefully Marsters will not be here next year. Proctor had been linked to super league, Wallace still linked to Dolphins and Ese Ese can leave. With the loss of these 5 (ese ese and wallace on decent coin), could do worse than giving a mix of some exuberant young kids, super league guns a shot

They are going to have trouble recruiting anybody especially members and fans.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I've been waiting all year to feel some pride in the jersey before I buy some new training tees and jersey but I can't support the club anymore untill they fix this crap. I know there's going to be some short term pain for long term gain with us having such a young squad but God even Stevie Wonder can see our outside backs are small and innedective and I reckon our hookers would struggle to get a gig at q cup our attack is crippled from the moment we play the ball after running sideways no wonder we can't make metres or attack

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I seen him walking into the stadium last night so he probably does in a much more limited capacity
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    He's never been full-time but does some contract/consulting i.e. they bring him in the room when trying to sign recruits, or get him to go and visit them to get deals done (i.e. Tino)

In other words he does sfa and is even less useful now that we're not on an upward trajectory

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    He's never been full-time but does some contract/consulting i.e. they bring him in the room when trying to sign recruits, or get him to go and visit them to get deals done (i.e. Tino)

In other words he does sfa and is even less useful now that we're not on an upward trajectory
    Yea feel like he's gone quiet after how bad weve been. I've been thinking about Holbrook I've never been to a training session but is he abit like Trent Barrett like too nice and wants to be one of the boys and not push the players enough? He's set us up for success just can't get us to that next level maybe? Similar thing in the NBA the Celtics old coach Brad stevens smart coach but was too friendly with the players, he moved up to an admin role hired a new defensive minded coach now they're back in the finals