Page 123 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2136

Booth proving his worth in more ways than one
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...ways-than-one/

There's no disputing the impact Aaron Booth made in his club debut for the Gold Coast last Saturday.

Playing 60 minutes in his first crack in Titans colours, the rake made 42 tackles at an incredible 93 percent efficiency in a strong showing defensively, as well as playing a perfect game with no errors in his performance.

Adding another string to his bow is his ability to kick out of dummy-half, which was on display with a well-placed kick to force a line dropout against Brisbane, and this will no doubt be on display once again when the Coast take on the Bulldogs on Sunday afternoon.

It's why the 26-year-old has become one of this week's best buys for punters' Fantasy or SuperCoach teams, with his stocks set to rise should he continue to replicate performances like his club debut.

Amassing 47 points at the weekend, his price rose $29,000 instantly to $269,000 and it's expected to skyrocket further with him becoming a great option for someone who is on the lookout for an affordable and reliable option to fill the hooking duties in their side.

It's no surprise Beau Fermor, Erin Clark and Tino Fa'asuamaleaui are leading the charge in the Titans ranks with their Fantasy prices rising after their standout performances this season, whilst David Fifita has been a consistent accumulator each round, averaging 50 points a game.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Craig Bellamy interested in Jayden Campbell should we release him for the finals to gain experience

I would be more interested in Corey Thompson
    How good is Corey Thompson

Let's give Craig Corey Thompson

You are so dedicated to your craft.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Have you seen Corey Thompson mark Tupou he is alright

What a great opportunity it would be for Jayden to play for the Storm for the rest of the season. He would improve out of sight with some half descent coaching. The only problem is he might not what to come back?

Listening to the presser it was admitted by JH that we need a 7 and a 9. He also mentioned that we have money available under the cap. In thinking about 7’s, the only domestic one linked to us has been Hastings. However, I got a cold shiver down my spine when I recalled who has been Foran’s best mate all his life….none other than the puppy humper Pearce. I know we knocked him back once and I sincerely hope, if given the opportunity, we do it for a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    Listening to the presser it was admitted by JH that we need a 7 and a 9. He also mentioned that we have money available under the cap. In thinking about 7’s, the only domestic one linked to us has been Hastings. However, I got a cold shiver down my spine when I recalled who has been Foran’s best mate all his life….none other than the puppy humper Pearce. I know we knocked him back once and I sincerely hope, if given the opportunity, we do it for a second time.
    If we need to do it quick look for any 7 that is with the Chris Orr stable.

What did people think of Booth so far ? I think he has done alright. Has a nice little kick in him.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Booth is coming on petting nicely IMO

Big fan of Booth he is doing a lot of clean up work, has a high tackle rate and tackle efficiency % (even seen him crossing the field to do cover tackles on the edges), has a bit of mongrel in him which I didn't expect, good defensive line speed, also provides good service from hooker, is elusive with which side of the field he will shovel the ball to and a nice short kicking game.

I think we need to give him more opportunities until the end of the year to see what his flaws are, but very impressed so far. I don't want to speak to soon but we may have found our no 9.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think if Melbourne do want a loan player we should lend them Jayden, it will be great for his learning and he will probably get a lot of confidence being behind their pack. Just don't poach him when his contract ends Bellamy!!

Banned

Send Melbourne Corey Thompson not Jayden

Jayden can't defend

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    God did he actually say this?

I actually like how Booth and Sexton have been coming along personally, better to give them both massive game time the rest of the season than to sign Tyrone Roberts types just to maybe avoid the spoon. It's been so refreshing to have a #9 with a nice kicking game for once since... ???

Quote Originally Posted by coreythompson View Post
    Send Melbourne Corey Thompson not Jayden

Jayden can't defend
    Any chance we can send you into the sun mate?

Banned

Any chance we can send you into the sun mate?[/QUOTE]

No thank you I am a Titan
    I am a GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by coreythompson View Post
    Any chance we can send you into the sun mate?

I am a GOD!
    Haha legend

I am a GOD!
    cant argue with that but a little perplexed when you tripped over your own toes and fell flat on your face while untouched and the Dogs scored another.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    cant argue with that but a little perplexed when you tripped over your own toes and fell flat on your face while untouched and the Dogs scored another.
    Might as well give up when you mark alongside Patrick Herbert