Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2136

A ball playing lock for top 30 is hopefully on the Titans plans - unpopular opinion but when Peachey was 13 we had a good winning %. Should Chanel Harris-Tavita be considered as a 13. Shape and size of 13 is changing back to the more mobile player.
    Is Erin Clark more suited to the 13 role

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Nope..a hooker, 2 halves, and a centre/winger.

Alick is Top 30.

Klese Haas is signed in some capacity but I'm not sure if it is current Dev, furture Dev, or future 30.
    Thanks HS, Diehard is right you are the ultimate phone a friend! Good info in there, makes me wonder if we need to go to the market for a cheap journey man 2nd rower if Holbrook sees Sam Mac as a middle.

Yeah when you think about Sam Mac he really is a good fit into the new front row mould with the speed of the game and that has had a knock effect into he second row where these guys need to be very quick. A good example is Cohen Hess (very under rated) is going great guns in the middle and I’d bring him here in a heart beat. He certainly won’t be to far off from a Maroons bench spot IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Thanks HS, Diehard is right you are the ultimate phone a friend! Good info in there, makes me wonder if we need to go to the market for a cheap journey man 2nd rower if Holbrook sees Sam Mac as a middle.

Rep Player

Jim Dymock has put his hand up for the Bulldogs coaching gig.

First Grader

Please take him doggies

Rep Player

I think they will go with Shane Flanagan.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Jim Dymock has put his hand up for the Bulldogs coaching gig.
    if he goes to the Dogs in the head coach or assistant I would like to look at Dean Young, Steve Georgallis or John Morris..to replace him.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Seems like Flanagan is surely a dead cert for this.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Affiliate wrap: Titans star in Burleigh's win over Capras
    http://www.titans.com.au

Hightlights on this link: https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...n-over-capras/

Several Gold Coast Titans proved the difference for the Burleigh Bears in Saturday's Hostplus Cup clash against the Central Queensland Capras in Emerald.

In his return game from a calf injury, Jaimin Jolliffe was one of the side's best, making 150 metres - 63 of those post-contact - as well as 33 tackles in his 59 minutes on field.

Youngsters Alofiana Khan-Pereira and Tony Francis kept their good form up as well, both bagging a try on the wings, with Francis running for 151 metres, which included three tackle breaks and two offloads in the clash.

Fellow Titans Jacob Alick and Aaron also had formidable outings in the 28-22 victory on Saturday night.

Tweed's scheduled clash against Souths Logan was postponed with the game to replayed later in the season.

Both Gold Coast affiliates now have a bye before returning to the action in a fortnight.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Injury update: Sami, Fotuaika sent for scans
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2022/...ent-for-scans/

The Gold Coast Titans can confirm Phil Sami and Moeaki Fotuaika have been sent for scans following the club's Round 11 clash against Cronulla.

High performance manager Klint Hoare confirmed the pair are currently being assessed with a further diagnosis to be determined in the next 24 hours.

High-flying Sami left the field in the 73rd minute with an injury to his left knee, whilst front row forward Fotuaika finished the game, but has since been hampered with an ankle injury sustained late in the Sunday afternoon contest.

In positive news, David Fifita will be given every opportunity to prove his fitness on Wednesday, returning from an MCL injury; whilst Brian Kelly has fully recovered from the flu and will come into calculations for selection in Friday's night's Indigenous Round matchup against the Brisbane Broncos.

In the Hostplus Cup, the news out of Burleigh's 28-22 win over the weekend was all Titans players coming through with a clean bill of health, whilst Tweed's match was postponed due to the adverse weather.

Hey guys just checking in to see whether any body knows how Vaka Sikahele is going with his injury will we see him back on the paddock soon?
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    Hey guys just checking in to see whether any body knows how Vaka Sikahele is going with his injury will we see him back on the paddock soon?
    He's close to returning via Burleigh Colts. Few weeks.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    He's close to returning via Burleigh Colts. Few weeks.
    What was the injury? He has been out over a year now.

cheers mate i think it may have been an achilles injury
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    cheers mate i think it may have been an achilles injury
    People who have seen him play tell me that he is an exceptional No.9 prospect. I am really keen to read Mr. Drew’s opinion of his potential