Page 95 of 143 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2136
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by DM13 View Post
    Matt Lodge has been granted immediate release from warriors I’m not sure what’s our salary cap position/top 30 numbers but putting obvious character issues aside he definitely could help our poor middle rotation and would be interesting dynamic between J Wall and Lodge
    No from me. Too many silly penalties he gives away, but his offloading game is something that would benefit our team a lot. Need more of our players to offload as second phase play with jc, fifita, brimo is something we would benefit a lot from. But he lacks fitness and effort as stages similar to TPJ.

- - - Updated - - -

Rep Player

No thanks to Lodge and Widdop

Junior

Apparently in Toby's press conference at Movie World, he mentioned Will Smith had trained lock in off-season. Andrew Johns mentioned Isaah Yeo was most influential player at lock. Smith isn't the same calibre but do you think we would benefit if he or somebody else (tanah, liu) played a similar role. Wallace and Lisone have obviously shared a ball playing role with good effectiveness at times

Don’t disagree with anything you mentioned, and I definitely wouldn’t want him for any longer than this year I just think signing an outside back to our last spot in top 30 was a mistake with our obvious lack of depth in our forwards especially with current climate in the nrl, someone like Max King could be potentially available with Gus’s fire sale.

First Grader

A big no to Lodge as he is the same type of limited minutes forwards we already have in JWal, Lisone and Ese Ese. In addition he is a loose cannon and a penalty magnet.

In regards to Lock, Lui had played more football than lock at the Roosters and has ball playing ability. My view s that our team would be more potent swapping Tino with Lui. Sure we may lose minutes with Tino moving to the Front Row but would be more than offset by having a different point of attack with Lui at 13.

Junior

Max King is their most consistent player at the moment. If we got him, that would feel like robbery

Lodge is about the last person I want to see wearing a Titans jersey.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Scrapping the barrel when even writing about Lodge it’s nearly laughable to think of him as an option, our top 30 is complete I thought

Would rather Luke Thompson if him and Holbrook want to re-unite.

Pretty sure we can use our development players now right? Any ball playing locks or second rowers there?

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Pretty sure we can use our development players now right? Any ball playing locks or second rowers there?
    Nope..a hooker, 2 halves, and a centre/winger.

Alick is Top 30.

Klese Haas is signed in some capacity but I'm not sure if it is current Dev, furture Dev, or future 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

Alick is Top 30.

Klese Haas is signed in some capacity but I'm not sure if it is current Dev, furture Dev, or future 30.
    I love this guy. The ultimate phone a friend.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

Alick is Top 30.

Agree that these positions are our priority.

The 7 should be your major marquee player and it is no coincidence that the 3 biggest improvers in the comp this year being Cronulla, Broncs and Cows all purposely targeted a high quality half and they are all benefitting from this with significant improvement. Unfortunately Sexton is struggling big time .and I don’t think he has the full skill set for a top quality half and behind him is Weaver who I think has a higher ceiling who is at least 2024 away.

We have no depth at all at 9 and is also a must position to a quality 9 and depth although there appears to be some coming through the colts but again 2024 away.

A strike centre who has pace is also needed where we don’t possess any dangers from long range tries with our centres. Farnsworth is the type of centre who great pace and is off contract this year I think. I think him and JoJo Fifita would be a great pairing

I believe we are well off for wingers and a top centre with pace is needed.

There are some real good forwards in QCup and we need to hang onto Alick, Haas, Issac F seem to be the standouts and as a club I would looking to fast track their development. We also need to ensure our future middles are athletic in build as we need to move on from the limited playing time our middles such as JWal, Lisone and Ese Ese currently play and because of their build, get caught out in defence due to fatigue and lack of lateral movement.

I read that 14 clubs had expressed an interest in Cobbo and we are one of them but I think we would be a 1000:1
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 20-05-22 at 08:11 PM.

Sorry WD, just to clarify - I was just answering Indo's question about what we have with our currently rostered Development players.

I wouldn’t waste a brass razoo on Cobbo or any wing from outside. Any 9 and as mentioned by many swap Tino and Liu. And lol@lodge
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.