Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2136

Bulldogs apparently aren't looking to re-sign Dufty. Wonder how he'd go at 9? I wouldn't mind him as a 14 tbh if he was cheap enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Bulldogs apparently aren't looking to re-sign Dufty. Wonder how he'd go at 9? I wouldn't mind him as a 14 tbh if he was cheap enough
    Dufty can't defend he would get steam rolled at 9

Rep Player

Dufty is not a hooker lol

Dufty? We are worried about JC defending. Dufty is a turnstile.

Banned

I think we should get TPJ on one side to replace Proctor

Junior

no shot. he is unfit, has a short temper and lacks effort. His effort that lead to the clune try on the weekend may be the worst i've seen, no wonder barrett resigned

Rep Player

Liam Martin would bring 10x more effort than TPJ and would cost less

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    I’m on mobile so hard to share entire thing but it’s pretty much Travis Meyn trying to make it sound like Fifita has one foot out the door because he’s still in touch with Bennett. Quotes from Fifita being:

“I have heaps of coaches and I reached out to heaps of coaches,” he said.

“I reached out to my high school coach, my missus’ coach (Jamie Soward), every coach.

“I’ve known Wayne for a long time. He’s a good bloke, a good fella. He is there for advice.

“It’s not just Wayne. My school coach is there, my family is there always. I’ve got good people around me. I always get feedback off my friends.

“It (conversation with Bennett) was just about how are you going and how’s my family going. He’s just a good fella. I can’t say much about him.

“He gave me the opportunity to play when I was 18 and pretty much looked after me and my family with a house. It’s just like that.”

And then when asked about his future:

“Well, I’ve got another year and a half here,” he said. “I’m contracted here until then. So yeah, I’m happy and I’m here. I can’t see myself going anywhere.

“You can’t predict what happens (after 2023) but I’m here until then.”
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 18-05-22 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks mate

Watching the Matty Johns podcast and they have some really positive stuff to say about Tino. All the Fox Sports guys said they have never seen someone so young and impressive. Apparently a fan asked Hindy for an autograph and tino put his hand out and stopped and him and said ' young fella say please'. ITs towards the very end of the podcast if your interested, just after they finish talking about Adam Reynolds.

First Grader

Thanks for letting us know mate, great to hear them talk about a Titans player so fondly, saying that although he is young and inexperienced at the moment he is already a great leader, and will be the captain of this club for a long long time. We’re lucky to have Tino, you can see in how he plays and his body language in the press conferences how much this means to him, I’m sure there will be good times ahead with him in charge.

I wonder if this was the Titans ???

Courtesy of todays Courier-Mail.

HOOSH : Which club made a pitch to sign former Dragons captain Gareth Widdop on an immediate deal? The plan was to have Widdop play out the season in the NRL with this club before returning to England to finish his career. Widdop has been struggling with Warrington and looks to be on the move from the club at the end of the season
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Watching the Matty Johns podcast and they have some really positive stuff to say about Tino. All the Fox Sports guys said they have never seen someone so young and impressive. Apparently a fan asked Hindy for an autograph and tino put his hand out and stopped and him and said ' young fella say please'. ITs towards the very end of the podcast if your interested, just after they finish talking about Adam Reynolds.
    That's an awesome story. What an impressive young man. I like him even more now.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Matt Lodge has been granted immediate release from warriors I’m not sure what’s our salary cap position/top 30 numbers but putting obvious character issues aside he definitely could help our poor middle rotation and would be interesting dynamic between J Wall and Lodge