Page 84 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2136

With halves speed between the ears is the most important speed

Ok all good

I still have faith in Sexton, he just needs time to develop and learn, unfortunately it won't be for a couple of years until it may reap benefits for the team (same with JC).

I would move Smith to Halfback and Toby to 5/8 in the interim to take some pressure off Toby, I would also make Patty Herbert goal kicker to also relieve pressure off the kid. I know this isn't an ideal situation but there is not too much else we can do this year, maybe Tanah to the halves but I prefer him in that utility role or 9 for now. Not much else we can do as we have filled our squad and don't have any other experienced halves.

I think Toby has potential look at him at the end of last year and the first rounds this year. His confidence is just shot, and he is second guessing all his decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note how we didn't go for Nicho Hynes, Adam Reynolds, Shaun Johnson....I don't get it

I also don't get how we don't have second row stocks, we should have went after Kurt Capewell or Tariq Sims. If the coaching system knew Proctor was on the outer.

I also have no idea why we didn't go after Reed Mahoney or Cam McInnes.

Proctor isn’t on the outer, he’s got a jersey as long as he wants by the looks of it. I’m waiting for his extension.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Proctor isn’t on the outer, he’s got a jersey as long as he wants by the looks of it. I’m waiting for his extension.
    Hahaha I don't know what images he's got of Holbrook, hopefully he bites someone in the 79th minute of the next game that would solve some of our problems temporarily

That's our former captain you're trash talking......

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    That's our former captain you're trash talking......
    How do we get him and Jesse Bromwich to have a reunion out in the town. Can we all chip in to fly Jesse to Cavill Avenue or something?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    How do we get him and Jesse Bromwich to have a reunion out in the town. Can we all chip in to fly Jesse to Cavill Avenue or something?
    If you can wait until next year you’ll only have to pay for an Uber to bring him down from Redcliffe.

Very valid point, I will take one for the team and pay for the Uber Black personally from Redcliffe to Surfers. If they want to meet halfway I am sure we can accommodate them at The Valley.

They way the skinny bastard is recruiting, Bromwich and Pepsi can have their reunion as Fins.
    Last edited by Titanic; 01-05-22 at 11:53 AM.

One way to take the pressure off Sexton give Wallace and proctors money to Munster don't let him end up at the broncos

I think with our roster and it’s horrible performance plus the media bashing starting on Holbrook that we are no chance of attracting anybody and more likely to lose one’s that we want … I feel we are in big trouble.
    Last edited by Titanic; 01-05-22 at 11:53 AM.

If we are looking for experience I would look at Ben Hunt. He only will be around for tbt next year or so and will be a mature head in the halves. Same with Andrew MC for the same reason. Bring them in to bleed Tom Weaver and Bryant into the squad. That’s where I believe our 7/9 destiny lyes.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    If we are looking for experience I would look at Ben Hunt. He only will be around for tbt next year or so and will be a mature head in the halves. Same with Andrew MC for the same reason. Bring them in to bleed Tom Weaver and Bryant into the squad. That’s where I believe our 7/9 destiny lyes.
    I would think that Vaka Sikahele is a fair bit in front of Oscar in terms of potential for first grade. However, I would be chasing Reed Mahoney with the big bucks we had for the Cheese. I know Mahoney has signed with the Dogs but the NRL continues to refuse to register the contract because it will put the Dogs well over the cap for next year. Hence the Dogs hoping that Luke Thompson doesn’t see out the final year of his contract. If I was Ezra I would have a cheeky but attractive bite at Mahoney. Bring him home.

First Grader

With the way Holbrook is going with his bewildering selections, Fifita won’t be hanging around