Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    First Grader

Apparently JWH, Josh Morris and Adam keighran are back for roosters this week. Fingers crossed raiders lose.

I'm seriously doubting though whether we can even beat the warriors. They have looked really good lately

Banned

Addo car out for storm though and i know george Jennings will replace him

Michael jennings is the only good jennings player

Inactive User

The Maths Stat that matters is
    9W 14L
    Top 8 talk is detrimental if you ever want to see us win the Cup.
    Confront the issues.

Oh and give The Don a Farewell game.
    Let’s have a culture of appreciation at our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    9W 14L
    Confront the issues.

I see both sides of the arguments but I think at the end of the day sneaking into the 8 would give fans abit of excitement and hope, and help financially with sponsors and stuff, and if us pulling a miracle and sneaking into the 8 stops they guys at the top fixing the stupidly obvious issues with out side then we should just fold now

Well we are paying $8 to make the 8 so anyone feeling confident can make some money.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Well we are paying $8 to make the 8 so anyone feeling confident can make some money.
    That's great odds. I reckon we're about a 40% chance to get in, so am putting some dollars on that.

9W 14L
    Confront the issues.

There are 3 bum sides with a chance of sneaking into the 8

Why not us? Anyone who thought we were lifting that trophy past may were kidding themselves

Don deserves a farewell games but not on the field. Let him walk the grounds sign the jerseys and take the selfies and be treated like the god he should be by our fans.

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    There are 3 bum sides with a chance of sneaking into the 8

Why not us? Anyone who thought we were lifting that trophy past may were kidding themselves

Don deserves a farewell games but not on the field. Let him walk the grounds sign the jerseys and take the selfies and be treated like the god he should be by our fans.
    We don't deserve to be there just as much as those other teams don't deserve to be there.

Turd Polishing at its finest
    Get over yourself dude. Most of us love this team and feel happy enough just to make it the 8 at this stage after alot of grim years.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Get over yourself dude. Most of us love this team and feel happy enough just to make it the 8 at this stage after alot of grim years.
    I just got “duded.” That’s fine but if we make the 8 you will see less improvement next year because it will have the affect of wallpapering over the cracks in the wall.

I just got “duded.” That’s fine but if we make the 8 you will see less improvement next year because it will have the affect of wallpapering over the cracks in the wall.
    Make the 8 or not Bods, I reckon the powers that be at the club would know where the problems are. I don't think the cracks would be hidden by one finals game.

QLD Cup

Bods I understand your frustrations with the results of this season but if I told you at the start of the season that we would finish eighth would you have taken it? Don’t worry about how we got to where we are, the important thing is our young squad has the opportunity (results pending) to play finals footy. The 5 year plan will be useless if our squad hasn’t played any finals footy. Every game of knockout footy will be a lesson for out young squad.

Don’t get me wrong, there still needs to be some tough questions asked over the off season and making the eight is not going to change that.

Despite being the biggest Don hater on the page, I’m happy to sign the petition, provided that he doesn’t play if we are still in with a chance on Sunday. The fact is he is a fourth choice winger now. If the boys can’t lift to make the eight, they certainly won’t lift for Don’s last game.

Play him at lock

Could finish as low as ... I don't even want to think about it
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

At least the titans will know their fate before they run on, as with the game schedules it worked well in that regard if it’s a dead rubber game or if they need to win and by how many