Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 242
  1. #61
    One Clubman gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Come on Melbourne.

    BTW even though Sexton is young, I would still play him in the halves over Peachey. Toby is a good goal-kicker plus (correct me if I'm wrong) can kick field goals too. Fogarty is a bad enough organiser as it is and Peachey is just being used as a ball-runner anyway which to me adds nothing he could be doing off the bench.

    Of course that'll never happen though, even though Peachey will more than likely not even be here next year. Stupid if you ask me.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 02-09-21 at 09:10 PM.

  2. #62
    First Grader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Sexton needs to play

  3. #63
    QLD Cup psmitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mt Gravatt East
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Well in a few hours we will know if we have a chance to make the 8 and what the equation is. I think the sharks will lose tonight and I think we will beat the Warriors on Sunday but will just fall short by for and against. I hope I am wrong as it would be good to make the 8 for once. Go Storm I hope they thrash them. Storm very rarely lose 2 in a row so I think they will win just by how much I don't know.
    Psmitty

  4. #64
    First Grader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Well in a few hours we will know if we have a chance to make the 8 and what the equation is. I think the sharks will lose tonight and I think we will beat the Warriors on Sunday but will just fall short by for and against. I hope I am wrong as it would be good to make the 8 for once. Go Storm I hope they thrash them. Storm very rarely lose 2 in a row so I think they will win just by how much I don't know.
    I feel like we always lose to warriors, id be surprised if we won

  5. #65
    Rep Player
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    1,551

    Default

    12 points. I’d love to be confident but will see what the final team is

  6. #66
    One Clubman gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    12 points. I’d love to be confident but will see what the final team is
    probably the same garbage we trotted out last week. Something tells me that Holbrook really likes Peachey and Sami.

  7. #67
    Moderator JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    We are in charge of our own destiny now so no excuses for the team, they should all know by now what is required and what they'll need to do to make sure we can do it.

  8. #68
    Rep Player
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    1,551

    Default

    One positive is they know the exact margin. They will need to throw everything at them

  9. #69

    Default

    Both results have gone our way and Bods is getting out the polish.

  10. #70
    QLD Cup NZTITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Auckland, New-Zealand
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Destiny in our hands, no ****in excuses I just hope the ****s fire the **** up

  11. #71
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Both results have gone our way and Bods is getting out the polish.
    There’s more than enough Polishers here already. Big call beating NZ by 12 as they always lift against us.

  12. #72

    Default

    Kp is out!
    Who do you think is in?

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    There’s more than enough Polishers here already. Big call beating NZ by 12 as they always lift against us.
    At least we have a hope. All fathers day lunches delayed.

  14. #74
    Inactive User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broady
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coxy1 View Post
    Kp is out!
    Who do you think is in?
    Fifita to start and Lisone to the bench.

  15. #75

    Default

    Nope, next guess


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew