Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

I’m fine with the team list it’s mental games

If we are alive then we get to swap the reserves into the side for a top strength team

If not we get to put players like Peachey on the shopfront window and make him play for his next contract

Win/win

Even if we lose I’m ok with it. This season was about building connections and setting up our pathways. We now have a young excitement machine in attack, hopefully our signings starch the defence next season

Nikorima will be chomping at the bit to get on and destroy us through the middle when we're two sets too late for our forward rotation

So last weeks Ash blowup at training was true...

The end of an era. Not a good era. Just an era.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    So last weeks Ash blowup at training was true...

The end of an era. Not a good era. Just an era.
    Will he be a better man than I think he is and come to our last game for a farewell or will he give in to what is stopping him from being a brilliant player and let his bottom lip dictate his behaviour

First Grader

Apparently the blow up was between Ash and Peachey

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Cannot believe he picked peachey at 6 again....

No marzhew either...just wow
    I thought peachy went pretty good in the 6 last week (probably the only one on here).
    Looked under instructions to me to don’t overplay your hand and give early ball (which he did).
    His all round efforts were great and his defence strong so I’m looking forward to his second stint where he should improve. Much improved this bloke in everything he's doing so I'm happy for him.

Inactive User

I’m happy to see Peachey at 6 too. It improves our embarrassing defence substantially.

I wouldn't be opposed to us re-signing him for substantially less next year.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I wouldn't be opposed to us re-signing him for substantially less next year.
    If he takes the pay cut I'd take him in a heart beat.

And if it means he takes the utility role spot at 14 so we don't carry a second 9 then I'm just, and I mean just, ok.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

It honestly feels like the prelim lotto draw from Green St Hooligans Millwall vs West Ham right now being a Titans supporter.

Although I had an epic meltdown last week, there is an intensity watching tonights Raiders v Roosters game and tomorrows Sharks v Storm game. Never thought I would be cheering so hard for the Chooks or Storm, but I do want us to make the Top 8 this year!

Here's one we're not hearing in the media. Jarrod Wallaces' missus also fielded death threats via social media after JWals brain fades last weekend. These threats have come from Titans "fans".

First Grader

Here's one we're not hearing in the media. Jarrod Wallaces' missus also fielded death threats via social media after JWals brain fades last weekend. These threats have come from Titans "fans".
    Thats ****ed up, I hope they catch the person/people responsible

Wallace is capable of some dumb stuff but he tries his heart out for this team.

Inactive User

I do not believe that a Titans Fan would do that. It’d be ******** Drongoes.