Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

We sure as hell better see Marzhew back this week. You don’t resign the guy the drop him for no reason. I just don’t have trust in Holbrook to make the right call regarding selections anymore so who the **** knows what team will be named.

Knowing Holbrook has rocks for brains right now my prediction is same team names but Taylor in, peachy to bench and Clark out. Calling it now

This hurts me to type but Sami put up 210m with 70 odd post contact last week. I hope to god we see Marzhew back as well but Sami didn't exactly come in and bomb it. The other issue is that it puts Thompson on the right where he is waaay less effective

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    This hurts me to type but Sami put up 210m with 70 odd post contact last week. I hope to god we see Marzhew back as well but Sami didn't exactly come in and bomb it. The other issue is that it puts Thompson on the right where he is waaay less effective
    Sami wasn’t bad and 109% did everything asked of him but there were so many times against the nights we were stuck down our end and we needed a big body to run us out of trouble and that’s where Marzhew proves his absolute value to our team. I just think stack them both up you gota go with Greg.
    Last edited by 5 Year Contract; 30-08-21 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Sami wasn’t bad and 109% did everything asked of him but there were so many times against the nights we were stuck down our end and we needed a big body to run us out of trouble and that’s where Marzhew proves his absolute value to our team. I just think stack them both up you gota go with Greg.
    With you mate

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeh didn’t make many errors like usual.. but he probably ran 150m of the 210 sideways.. hopefully we see sexton and marzhews back but I doubt it

First Grader

I must say I really did notice sami running 10m or so sideways before running 3 or 4m forward. All I could think though was he was told to run at Pearce as he kept targeting him with his sideways runs. Or he just didn't wanna take on the big boys in the middle

Sami has had his good game so we all know what to expect this week … how about Sami and Marzhew plus CT at 9 … I’m ducking already.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I admit Sami had a good game, but 1 good game can't cancel out years of poor performances from him. Don't get me started on when he lost us the game earlier in the season by not marking up on the winger with 3m of space in the final minute when there was no overlap.

Knowing Holbrook he will stick to "experience" in a big game and keep Sami in and put Don in for Corey T.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I admit Sami had a good game, but 1 good game can't cancel out years of poor performances from him. Don't get me started on when he lost us the game earlier in the season by not marking up on the winger with 3m of space in the final minute when there was no overlap.

Knowing Holbrook he will stick to "experience" in a big game and keep Sami in and put Don in for Corey T.
    Thanks for reminding me, that loss to the roosters hurts again ��

Guess Ash didn't recover from his injury

First Grader

Cannot believe he picked peachey at 6 again....

No marzhew either...just wow

Could only think of negatives so stopped.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

God help us if we are still in finals contention come this game. Nowhere near our best team named again

Inactive User

Don is in the 21. There’s still a chance of #TheDonFarewell

Rep Player

Roosters and Storm have named pretty strong teams too….