Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

Won’t message again till late tonight.
    So if you we make it or don’t make it and want to engage me about turd polishing etc then I’m not hiding I just can’t till much later.
    Going to be interesting reading no matter what the result.
    Winning against NZ is very hard and then winning by 12+ Is a huge ask.
    Don’t be too hard on the lads if we win but don’t cover the margin.

I'm pumped. If we are good enough we play finals. Let's go lads.
    I'm adding my dream prediction:
    JC for a hat trick.

So looks like Marzhew wasn't dropped or replaced for experience his partner had a kid so he must've left the bubble, congrats hopefully he'll get another game next week

Pretty certain theres no bubble mate, unless for some reason his kid was born in NSW? Anyway if that was the case surely Justin/ the club would say so.

On another note, if Proctor’s out surely Fifita has to be starting? Unless they start Mcintyre in the backrow which would just be ridiculous. Praying for Fifi starting, Sexton 6, Peachy either starting lock with Tino prop and Mo on the bench, or Peachy on the bench.

Peachey playing for a contract today him and Fogarty better show us all why the coach has picked them cause I don't have much faith, praying for a JC and fifita special this arvo only way we make up the points differential

First Grader

Peaches 6, McIntyre in place of Proctor and Fifita still on the bench FFS

Cometh the hour..

Got a feeling it's going to be Tino or Moe that drags us to 12 kicking and screaming here.

Sam is my man, good stuff. Wish Sexton was coming in too but oh well, UP THE TITANS

I'm as excited as $2 hooker night. Feels like a final and I'm looking forward to this no end.
    Psmitty

I'm all for McIntyre starting, way better player than cokey the clown, can at least know him and Fermor will give 100%

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Peachey playing for a contract today him and Fogarty better show us all why the coach has picked them cause I don't have much faith, praying for a JC and fifita special this arvo only way we make up the points differential
    Hoping for a big one from Fifita too.

It's surprising how the Finals are within our grasp after everything. I guess I've been a bit quiet about it because I didn't think we deserve it but things outside our control have gone our way. Now it's our turn today.

I definitely think we are capable of winning.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup

I’m pumped for this game. Come on boys! Time to polish that turd!

I actually had a dream last night that I as at a Titans game. Which last happened in 2019... I take that as a good thing and it felt good to be part of the fans and energy again. And as for reality, we all know the Warriors will be well supported.

It should be a great game and a real test.

Like most others I am encouraged by Proctor dropping out.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Very well done lap of honour and tribute to Anthony Don just done. Everyone of his tries shown as well. Great clubman.