Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    First Grader

Lodge copped an absolute gobful when he got 10 in the bin and after full time. It was poetry.

Peachey actually played well in the 2nd half but had a shocker of 1st half. JC is just sublime and how quick is Mo.

I have been s critic of Holbrook this year but credit where credit is due. He improved the team to at least 8th and it was s nice gesture when he walked around the field after the game and clapping the fans

Holbrook seems like a good guy and an invested coach … improved the team with limited resource in the spine and into the 8 … cannot argue with that when he meets his KPI … you make your own luck.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

yep very happy to be proved wrong again. Holbrook's presser was also pure class especially when he talks about what it means to the club and the supporters to play finals footy.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I hope the crowd is absolutely giving it to Lodge.

He gives the crowd the finger. Unbelievable.
    My seats are near the opposition tunnel, that was so much fun giving it Lodge and Evans. Especially Lodge. When they brought Lodge back on they brought him out a different entrance to the field.

That was a very fun game to be at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    How good is it to be a Titans supporter!
    Tis GLORIOUS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Hahahaha scream louder mate. Yeah I agree we still don’t have our rotation down. Let’s not hope for another titans 2nd half meltdown. This is the season on the line let’s execute the 1%ers. Run hard, move off the line and let’s put some points on. Biggest half of the season so far coming up and for once I’d love to not be let down
    I think Fermor misunderstood when I was yelling "You're hot, you're hot" Or maybe it was me who was confused.

Blokes a game turner

Looked like Lodge flipped the bird to the fans and then kicked a hole in the wall of the tunnel. He might be short a few dollars for xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Looked like Lodge flipped the bird to the fans and then kicked a hole in the wall of the tunnel. He might be short a few dollars for xmas.
    Didn't see the hole in the wall but we definitely got the bird. It was glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    I was there, I definitely saw him flip the bird. Grub.

I've lived in the Gold Coast now since 2016 (other than that brief stint I had in Canberra). All that time being a Titans fan, I've never seen a better game than that. That is the happiest I have been at a game. And hearing all those boos for Lodge was music to the ears.

Tevaga with the cheap shot on Sami too, w**ker.

They showed him flip the bird on TV, clear as day. He was pissed. Warren Smith even commented on it.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 05-09-21 at 04:07 PM.

Best game I've been at in a while. It had it all. Mofo destroyed my prediction of a JC hat trick but I'll let him off. JC has to be fb next year.

Corey Thompson should be dropped immediately!

He done me out of my $160.00 Multi

12 legs out of 13. I normally suck.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Forgot about that spear tackle, gonna be really interesting cause Sexton will deffs go to 7 doubt he'd play Peachey alongside him will ash come back or will AJ be fit
    I think Tino up front to cover a possible Wallace suspension, Peachey back to the 13 seems likely. Sexton and AJ if fit as the halves sounds good, lucky to even be in the 8, be experimental. Holbrook will probably be more conservative in reality.

Titans v Warriors Match Highlights | Round 25, 2021 | Telstra Premiership | NRL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-CdXLXRujGk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    I think Tino up front to cover a possible Wallace suspension, Peachey back to the 13 seems likely. Sexton and AJ if fit as the halves sounds good, lucky to even be in the 8, be experimental. Holbrook will probably be more conservative in reality.
    That adds up. I'm hoping for some good news on AJ.

Great to see you Kwigi old friend.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tZnllN5LJlM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Gold Coast Titans Press Conference | Round 25, 2021 | Telstra Premiership | NRL

Might be controversial but I thought Peachy was good today. Wasn't perfect but had some nice touches. Campbell looks great in attack but I have concerns about his defence. He seems to just throw an arm out when defending a player who makes a break.

Also I noticed no Ash Taylor in the team photo for Donny and he didn't seem to be on the bench watching either. Might be wrong but looks like there has been a falling out.
    Psmitty