Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    We would have been better off if Taylor played.
    I agree. I wasn't actually happy with him being dropped IMO.

On the other hand I'm impressed with how the Knights have clawed their way back and I am happy to see their loyal fans rewarded.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I was prepared.
    His behaviour in selections over past few months is a concern. Needs a mentor on the Coast , Mal is great but is in Canberra.
    Hooker and halves merry go round, Fifita use off the bench, dropping big Greg all raises doubts on his thinking.
    RIP 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I've ****ing had enough of this **** **** of a ****ing team
    Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    **** Holbrook I'm done with him, the coach had to be accountable for the team selected this week

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I really hope we can be a smarter, more consistent and deadly team in 2022. And of course improve our pitiful defence.

I have hope and see promise.
    It will just be a repeat DH as we have done nothing to add to our spine. Can't win with what we have and we have tried every possible combination. I'll be winding my membership back to a 4 game as I am sick of watching the same **** every week.
    There has been no improvement from last year's ladder position so the season is a fail to which the coach is accountable.

I only said the prepared bit, + RIP 2021. Just so people are aware.

But yes I agree @jacksonm

First Grader

We just weren't good enough. Jwall needs to be smarter, 40m out rush him to pressure and change his angles but to actually go for the block is abit ridiculous.

That late shot on pearce was stupid aswell. Such a shame he's playing playing so well and tried his **** off just sucks he's made these brain explosions in such an important game.

The lads tried their best, just sucks we couldn't come away with the win.

After seeing Thompson's defence next to Herbert and sami made no mistakes I dont have a problem with that decision

Peachey just isn't a 6 though, we needed ash

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    It will just be a repeat DH as we have done nothing to add to our spine. Can't win with what we have and we have tried every possible combination. I'll be winding my membership back to a 4 game as I am sick of watching the same **** every week.
    There has been no improvement from last year's ladder position so the season is a fail to which the coach is accountable.
    Is it just the coach though? Because it seems that no matter who our coach is, the club makes the same stupid decisions year after year. We never really get better.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 26-08-21 at 09:53 PM.

Attitude and defence would go a long way in 2022.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

Ok then what a meltdown.
    I saw us not as a top 8 team anyway long ago and making the 8 this year would be painting over the cracks or polishing the turd.
    Anyway I’m sorry that I was right but this is for the better in terms of winning an actual premiership.

I thought we actually played pretty good. The defence was a bit better tonight.
    Didn’t make too many errors in attack either.

Oh well had a feeling this was going to happen putting Peachey at 5/8 was not the right call I think anyway
    Hoping he does not get a contract for next year off us to be honest but not his fault tonight we are not the right team yet to need a HOOKER simple as that and more speed around the ruck thanks for the comments this year guy all the best for next season

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Ok then what a meltdown.
    I saw us not as a top 8 team anyway long ago and making the 8 this year would be painting over the cracks or polishing the turd.
    Anyway I’m sorry that I was right but this is for the better in terms of winning an actual premiership.

I thought we actually played pretty good. The defence was a bit better tonight.
    Didn’t make too many errors in attack either.
    Is that what Holbrook is going to say in his presser?? How’d you get his speech early

First Grader

I don’t blame the team, I fully blame Holbrook, Dymock and that joke of a conditioner.

Holbrook - You have your best player on the bench for 30 minutes. You think you are smart but that is as dumb as a play as I have seen in many a year. You have not improved the team and in fact with all the games played in Qld, you have in fact gone backwards.

Dymock- You coach 1980’s defence but the world has past you and you have not kept up with the times

Conditioner- Whoever the *^%k you are, the team would be one of the least fittest teams in the competition. The team was gassed all 2nd half and they are so far behind in fitness.

Newcastle had 3 top forwards out and we still could not put them away.

Unless there are massive changes in the off-season, the way the lower teams have aggressively recruited for next year, our recruitment are asleep when it comes to improving obvious positions, we are a sure thing to be in bottom 4 next year and battling to avoid the wooden spoon.

The club is a joke and amateur at its best
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 26-08-21 at 10:01 PM.

We're going to finish lower than we did last year.

But they said improvement in us.

Yeah right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I don’t blame the team, I fully blame Holbrook, Dymock and that joke of a conditioner.
    Holbrook - You have your best player on the bench for 30 minutes. You think you are smart but that is as dumb as a play as I have seen in many a year. You have not improved the team and in fact with all the games played in Qld, you have in fact gone backwards.
    Dymock- You coach 1980’s defence but the world has past you and you have not kept up with the times
    Conditioner- Whoever you are, the team would be one of the least fittest teams in the competition. The team was gassed all 2nd half and they are so far behind in fitness.

Newcastle had 3 top forwards out and we still could not put them away.

Unless there are massive changes in the off-season, the way the lower teams have aggressively recruited for next year, our recruitment are asleep when it comes to improving obvious positions, we are a sure thing to be in bottom 4 next year and battling to avoid the wooden spoon.

The club is a joke and amateur at its best
    well said. Amateur is the perfect word to describe the workings of this club.

Rep Player

I’ve started a 2021 Post Mortem thread to run down this **** show of a season

See you in 2022, may as well punt Holbrook, Dymock and Mal. The players would get the same results coaching themselves!

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Is that what Holbrook is going to say in his presser?? How’d you get his speech early
    I’m calm because I saw the writing on the wall for this season long ago.
    Those matches where we’d give up 20+ points in no time at all told me we were not a top 8 team, are nowhere near it and we have huge issues to confront.

The defence coach and the conditioning needs serious review ASAP and of course the playing roster and salary cap needs further reshaping.