Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I disagree with you, it's footy there's nothing in that just a bit unfortunate. Latrell should not be suspended for that, it's a tough game, accidents happen, if AJ did that to another team I wouldn't want him suspended for something so minor.
    If we are penalising careless high tackles, we should also be penalising careless flailing of your boots when you know a defender’s head is nearby. I see no practical difference.

We all know that nothing will happen here though because Latrell would likely cry persecution and get Anthony Mundine on the case.

Anyway, here’s hoping that if AJ is out for an extended period, JC rises again and delivers us to the promised land.

I hate players kicking out but I don’t think bringing latrells race into it is fair. Josh Reynolds and Cameron Munster both have repeatedly tripped and kicked out and have never been punished and they are both white. I do agree that it’s something that should be punished. I think latrell did something similar in a tigers game but I could be wrong

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    I hate players kicking out but I don’t think bringing latrells race into it is fair. Josh Reynolds and Cameron Munster both have repeatedly tripped and kicked out and have never been punished and they are both white. I do agree that it’s something that should be punished. I think latrell did something similar in a tigers game but I could be wrong
    Race should never be brought into it. It’s shameful and should always be called out and hopefully sanctioned.

Rep Player

Next man up. Keen to see more of JC I wish it wasnt at the expense of AJ but here is his chance in these last few rounds to cement his spot in our first grade side and help us make the finals. Might give the Hurricane another reason to look at shifting AJ to 5/8 if his pace is gone like some of us fear. Still hoping to see Fifita starting and a Sexton & Peachy (honestly has to be our best choice)/foges/Tannah combo. Time to pull the trigger on someone other than Ash

Seen brimmos insta story looks like he is getting surgery,out for atleast a few weeks, lucky JC is gonna step up and play like turbo get us in the finals and become an immortal

Fogs is back

5 kicks and bomb towards Marzhew coming up

Banned

Why drop mitch rein
    We are going to lose now

Surely we can complete against this Storm team.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Scares me seeing Sami in the reserves.. would of liked to see sexton and Campbell together..

Immortal

Surprised Beau Fermor was relegated to the bench to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Surprised Beau Fermor was relegated to the bench to be honest.
    Assume they'll play Proctor for 20 on the left edge and then bring Fermy on to cut loose. Weird though.

Rep Player

Sexton out and Taylor retains. I mean does Holbrook not watch the same games we do. I guess he was just waiting for a loss to hook Sexton. Honestly its moves like this that dont give me a lot of faith in our coach

Coach is a doodoo head. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Sexton out and Taylor retains. I mean does Holbrook not watch the same games we do. I guess he was just waiting for a loss to hook Sexton. Honestly its moves like this that dont give me a lot of faith in our coach
    Don't think its that outrageous mate - he doesn't see Sexton & Fogarty working well together and to be honest I agree. I still think Ash is a better option as a 6 than Fogarty

I'm more annoyed that Toby isn't playing but then also know that whoever is on that edge is probably going to be given a bath by Munster anyway.

Be prepared for Fogs to be unable to pass Fifita the ball because he loves getting caught with it

What’s up with moe out and mcintyre in?