Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

So just so I have this right. Contact to the head is a no no due to concussions etc. Whether its unintentional or not you get in trouble. So kicking your legs out like a ******** when you want to get up and play the ball and you make forceful contact with the head should come under the same rules. Kicking around like a fish out of water isn't necessary so this is a case whereby you could potentially remove the risk of a stray kick to the face from the game as opposed to having no chance of having your brain rattle around your head in a tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    So just so I have this right. Contact to the head is a no no due to concussions etc. Whether its unintentional or not you get in trouble. So kicking your legs out like a ******** when you want to get up and play the ball and you make forceful contact with the head should come under the same rules. Kicking around like a fish out of water isn't necessary so this is a case whereby you could potentially remove the risk of a stray kick to the face from the game as opposed to having no chance of having your brain rattle around your head in a tackle.
    Correct on all counts JB - but it was Latrell so nothing to see here.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    It’s Latrell so he will be treated with kid gloves.

Needs to be addressed. If you are kicking out and do that then you are in just as much trouble as any other tackling offender.

Poor JC always getting a go against the top sides

Debut v Melbourne, then Roosters, then Manly

Now gets a recall and it's against Melb again on a record-breaking win streak

Would love to see him against a side we should beat to build some confidence

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

There’s something about the kid. A look in his eyes I suppose. He just oozes confidence, so I think he would relish the challenge. His tackle on Hynes last time we played the Storm sums it up. Throw him in the deep end I say.

QLD Cup

I’m looking forward to watching JC run around again. He’s so silky in the way he moves.

I’d also like to see Mo rested for this week. He has carried a big load recently and the short turn around won’t do him any favours. Newcastle will be coming off a couple of wins when we play them. We will need to all be firing.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    There’s something about the kid. A look in his eyes I suppose. He just oozes confidence, so I think he would relish the challenge. His tackle on Hynes last time we played the Storm sums it up. Throw him in the deep end I say.
    Yeah I hear you WH. The way he's handled every step up along his career has been exactly the same.

He'll probably want to be playing with Toby as well - they've built up a fair combination from playing at Tweed together

What I admired about him was when Turbo caught that bomb out of his hands and scored that could have been enough to dent the confidence but later in the game, same play and he came up trumps and ran on. Hope he has a future with us that's for sure.

Yea there's something special about JC, says alot when your not too upset AJ isnt playing when it means another opportunity to see the kid play

Is it wrong I go to bed dreaming of Jayden Campbell and AJ Brimson playing together in the same squad?!

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Is it wrong I go to bed dreaming of Jayden Campbell and AJ Brimson playing together in the same squad?!
    Depends what kind of dreams you're having mate

Depends what kind of dreams you're having mate
    Subscribe.

Inactive User

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...007448065?s=21

4-6 weeks!!! Jesus.
    Latrell got nothing.
    Watch the video again.
    It was deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...007448065?s=21

4-6 weeks!!! Jesus.
    Latrell got nothing.
    Watch the video again.
    It was deliberate.
    I disagree with you, it's footy there's nothing in that just a bit unfortunate. Latrell should not be suspended for that, it's a tough game, accidents happen, if AJ did that to another team I wouldn't want him suspended for something so minor.