Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Mo has played zero mins in the 2nd half for the last 3 weeks
    I reckon he's carrying an injury we don't know about. He mentioned in a recent interview he's got a few niggles he is grinding through

Bunnies chase 10 straight; Peachey good to go
    http://www.nrl.com

The Rabbitohs are going from strength to strength and looking every bit a premiership contender as they look to send Wayne Bennett and Adam Reynolds out on a high.

The Bunnies have now won nine on the trot, averaging 41 points per game in the process and they made a statement with a clinical dismantling of top-four rival Parramatta in round 21.

Gold Coast, meanwhile, have put together three on the bounce to climb to seventh on the ladder and are finally delivering on their potential.

When these sides met back in round seven the Titans gave up a 24-10 half-time lead to go down 40-30 in a high-scoring shootout which featured a hat-trick to David Fifita and some sublime skills from Benji Marshall.

The rundown
    Team news
    Rabbitohs: The reurn of prop Liam Knight (head knock) looks to be the only change on the horizon for a settled Souths side which remains well and truly in the hunt for the minor premiership.

Veteran Benji Marshall was eased back into the fray with 15 minutes off the bench in the win over the Eels and he'll be lookiing to have more of an influence this week.

Titans: Winning form is good form so Justin Holbrook won't be looking to make too many changes but he does have Tyrone Peachey (suspension) and Phillip Sami (ankle) ready to come back.

Jamal Fogarty (finger) is available for selection but Holbrook has indicated his preference to sick with in-form halves pairing Toby Sexton and Ash Taylor for the time being.

"Jamal's been great for us last year and this year but I'm really happy with Toby and Ash," Holbrook said on Sunday. "I think they're combining really well."

Match: Rabbitohs v Titans
    ROUND 22 - SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST

Key match-up
    Latrell Mitchell v AJ Brimson: Brimson probably isn't at the elite level of Mitchell just yet, but he isn't far away. This match will feature two wonderful attacking players, athletes who have a great understanding for the game.

Stat attack
    Tevita Tatola turned in a brilliant performance for the bench forward in the round 21 win over the Eels. In 40 minutes of game time he ran for 192m from 19 hit ups. He also didn't miss a tackle.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The Herbert v Mitchell threat on our right will be interesting … Turbo got limited opportunities there so I have some confidence but then our left gets exposed. Peachey won’t fix anything except keep Clarke out hopefully.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    The Herbert v Mitchell threat on our right will be interesting … Turbo got limited opportunities there so I have some confidence but then our left gets exposed. Peachey won’t fix anything except keep Clarke out hopefully.
    Clarke will probably take Reins spot

Rep Player

If there’s one player in our team that I want marking Latrell it’s Pat Herbert.

I can see peachy maybe coming back, but definitely please don’t bring back Sami

Inactive User

Peachey has to be on the bench.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    I can see peachy maybe coming back, but definitely please don’t bring back Sami
    As long and Thompson and Marzhew are fit, Sami does not belong anywhere near our 17

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Peachey has to be on the bench.
    I’m sort of with you there Bodsie to put him on Walker although I have a soft spot for a big more grunt in the form of McIntyre.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

We're playing at CBUS. Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    We're playing at CBUS. Woo.
    I'm reading 3.00pm. Time for some payback

First Grader

With all of these games played at CBUS and being able to train in our own environment, it provides a great advantage to the Titans and there should be no excuses not to make the top 8

Excuse the targeted ad, but celebrate, we haven't caved to Fogarty being fit nor Sami dislodging GM

- - - Updated - - -

Paying $5.20, get on.

Bit of an autobarn guy are ya JB

That seatbelt looks very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Bit of an autobarn guy are ya JB

That seatbelt looks very nice
    Just need to replace a couple of seatbelts in the sons car else he may be in a bit of trouble if he's in an accident. Genuine Patrol parts are $250 each. People ask what price can you put on your kids safety, well mine was $200 so looking for a cheaper option.