Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

Give Kelly the rest of the season off to rehab and hit pre-season hard. He has looked really underdone this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Terrible Shame that we lost Spry.
    Probably have let Stone go prematurely too as we will probably need to play Fermor at Centre for a while.
    Only advantage with Fermor going to centre is that McIntyre should get another run. Another one that is underrated that should have a spot at the expense of el capitano.

Titans centre Patrick Herbert will be banned for two games unless he successfully contests a grade-two careless high tackle charge for an incident in the closing stages of Sunday's win over St George Illawarra.

- - - Updated - - -

Bulldogs forward Luke Thompson is facing a three-match ban for his late hit on Sharks hooker Blayke Brailey.

Rep Player

So Marsters/Fermour for the next 2 games. Look I don’t want to underestimate any team but the bulldogs and cowboys as our next 2 x games we can hopefully overcome the loss of our centres

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    So Marsters/Fermour for the next 2 games. Look I don’t want to underestimate any team but the bulldogs and cowboys as our next 2 x games we can hopefully overcome the loss of our centres
    The Curse has been put on us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Titans centre Patrick Herbert will be banned for two games unless he successfully contests a grade-two careless high tackle charge for an incident in the closing stages of Sunday's win over St George Illawarra.

- - - Updated - - -

Bulldogs forward Luke Thompson is facing a three-match ban for his late hit on Sharks hooker Blayke Brailey.
    I’m available to represent Herbert. I did Legal Studies in year 9 and 10 which puts me well ahead of Laffrancchi and Meninga

Rep Player

The Curse has been put on us

- - - Updated - - -

I’m available to represent Herbert. I did Legal Studies in year 9 and 10 which puts me well ahead of Laffrancchi and Meninga

Reverse-reverse psychology bods.

Wrong thread but looking ahead. RTS Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has been given an early release to return to NZ before lockdown. Warriors this weekend just gone checked out at the end of that game. Hopefully another win, anti-jinx, no returns, white rabbit.

Warriors Calling Taylor! Warriors Calling Taylor!

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Wrong thread but looking ahead. RTS Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has been given an early release to return to NZ before lockdown. Warriors this weekend just gone checked out at the end of that game. Hopefully another win, anti-jinx, no returns, white rabbit.
    Bulldogs without Thompson...

Cowboys without Holmes...

Warriors without RTS...

Everything's coming up Titans.

Inactive User

BK expected to be fit to play.
    That’s a huge surprise.

BK expected to be fit to play.
    That’s a huge surprise.
    Well that's good news and will allow Marsters to come in as a straight swap to keep Fermor at his best

Pricing a lot more sensible this week. Cat 1 only $25.
    I haven't received an email from the club yet, but when I put my membership number in to Ticketek on the tickets page it offered seats in Western Bays 5 and 7. Much better with no sun in your eyes. If you don't put a membership number in you get offered eastern side, although there are some lower priced categories on that side.
    Just for info.

Inactive User

Herbert is going to contest the grading and try and get it down from 2 weeks to 1 week.

The more important and more exciting news to me is he will have a lawyer representing him tonight.

Amateur hour has come to an end.

Inactive User

Could having two slowish organising halves in Fogarty/Sexton as our 6 and 7 work?
    Please give opinions.

Could having two slowish organising halves in Fogarty/Sexton as our 6 and 7 work?
    Please give opinions.
    Would be worth noting that on debut Sexton had 19 runs for 161 metres.