Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Yahoo. Double header. Manly v Dragons follows the Titans game.
    CBus also to have Raiders Sharks on Saturday and Souths game Sunday.
    If I was a Manly fan I wouldn't be cheering till I knew that Turbo and to a lessor extent DCE is backing up, then again, the Dragons are in absolute turmoil at the moment.

Really gotta win this game..our next 3 games after are winnable (Dragons, Bulldogs, Cowboys)...but then we have Souffs, Storm, Knights & Warriors.

Though I cannot get those 4 points we blew against the Storm & Roosters earlier on out of my head. There's a good chance they come back to bite us come season's end.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 13-07-21 at 05:43 PM.

Inactive User

I see this game as a chance for our blokes to gain some credibility In the League World for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If I was a Manly fan I wouldn't be cheering till I knew that Turbo and to a lessor extent DCE is backing up, then again, the Dragons are in absolute turmoil at the moment.
    They may not back up and the Dragons have actually named a decent looking side. I am just happy to see an extra game - a win obviously would be great, especially if the Titans can get the job done first.

Playing the early game at our home ground? What genius thought that was a good move?

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Playing the early game at our home ground? What genius thought that was a good move?
    Well we were probably never having the free to air game anyways so we had no choice.. only thing that sucks is getting to the game in time.. be good for my little one as she will be tired after school so won’t have a cranky mum next to me as it finishes early

Rep Player

Mahoney back and Moses named to back up from Origin. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me that the Broncos always had Friday night games except after origin because of the players they had in origin. Now we supply more and we get a Friday game rather than having a couple of extra days for our players to recover.

Inactive User

Paulo got reported after Fulltime

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Paulo got reported after Fulltime
    Saw that, but didn't see what he did to get it?

Does anyone know if Mo & Tino are any chance at all to back up? Given how tough they played you'd have to think they'll be a bit sore for a few days. Brimson only played 40 on an edge so surely he's a good chance?
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 14-07-21 at 09:15 PM.

Rep Player

Brimson played a lot more minutes than expected, not confident he will back up. Mo and Tino I would be very surprised. Was a tough game in the middle.

its good seeing big mo finally getting the wraps and attention he deserves, was easily qlds best player of the series

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    its good seeing big mo finally getting the wraps and attention he deserves, was easily qlds best player of the series
    Yep, but now it’s gonna cost a fortune to retain him

Inactive User

Might have to move Mo and Tino to the bench and Hurricane might need to really hold his nerve and not put them on until as late as practically possible.
    Not sure about AJ.

Paulo cleared to play, Moses keen to back up