Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    I don’t snow what you are talking about. He definitely deserves a few soft drinks after that one
    I wonder what his favourite one is? Who nose?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Thought you said self fellation for a sec until I remembered what flagellation is.
    Hahaha you scared me for a second!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I think having lisone and Thompson back was huge for us tonight. Know their roles well and really brought the energy. Some of Taylor's passes were sublime tonight. This could be a turning point for us.
    100% this

Rep Player

Where’s bronco bill tonight? Probably getting his lodge tattoo lasered off

Great to have Brimmo back. Got seduced by some of Campbell’s touches but AJ is a gun.

Love Patty Herbert.

Will never understand the hate for Sami. He is a good finisher and his kick returns are lightyears better than Don. Made to look woeful in defence by awful reads by Kelly inside him

Disappointing drop by Fogs early in good ball, but thought his kicking game was great tonight and excellent try

Mo great again

Erin Clark really improving each week

Lisone bends the line and subtle offload we really need off the bench

Thought we couldn’t score points without Peachey. Surely he is gone. Penalty magnet, arm grabber in defence, but can worry teams close to their line. Not enough for me. See yah.

Rep Player

I think what I most liked about tonight is really this should be the standard for our team. If everyone is playing hard we should put away the easy teams and fight with the top teams. This needs to be the standard

Rep Player

LOL probably doing some self fellation in front of his Adam Reynolds effigy

First Grader

Talk about refs inconsistency. Ponga in the knights game gets hit late, the ref stops play and gives no penalty and let’s play on whereas Fafita gets 10 in the bin
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 03-07-21 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    Great to have Brimmo back. Got seduced by some of Campbell’s touches but AJ is a gun.

Love Patty Herbert.

Will never understand the hate for Sami. He is a good finisher and his kick returns are lightyears better than Don. Made to look woeful in defence by awful reads by Kelly inside him

Disappointing drop by Fogs early in good ball, but thought his kicking game was great tonight and excellent try

Mo great again

Erin Clark really improving each week

Lisone bends the line and subtle offload we really need off the bench

Thought we couldn’t score points without Peachey. Surely he is gone. Penalty magnet, arm grabber in defence, but can worry teams close to their line. Not enough for me. See yah.
    Good post Ausphin. I agree with all of this.
    Just want to add to your Clarke comment…he is really starting to get out of dummy half and taking us into the advantage zone like all the good hookers do. Gave us really good ruck speed tonight and I noticed slow considerably when peach went to dummy.

Inactive User

Just watched it as though live
    Been a dog of a year.
    Terribly disappointed with what we’ve thrown up.

BUT this weekend was a rare double Titans/Suns weekend so it’s onto the victory scotch and let’s see what we serve up against the Eels in a fortnight.

Enjoy the scotch Bodsy

Really happy with how we closed that one out.

Will share my ramble of thoughts tomorrow

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Enjoy the scotch Bodsy

Really happy with how we closed that one out.

Will share my ramble of thoughts tomorrow
    Yeah thanks HS. Just want to enjoy the win tonight rather than give any analysis as well.

Rep Player

I think we’re a much better team than our current position indicates. Our problems are mostly mentality/confidence as far as I can tell and that is fixable. We never should’ve given up those big leads against the Broncos and Rabbitohs. If we had won those two, we’d be in 8th with a bye to come. We came so close in the Roosters and Storm games too. If we won those, we’d be sitting pretty in 5th. Of course this is all shoulda woulda coulda but my point is that there’s a lot of potential here and I don’t think it would take much more to realise it.

I think we’re a much better team than our current position indicates. Our problems are mostly mentality/confidence as far as I can tell and that is fixable. We never should’ve given up those big leads against the Broncos and Rabbitohs. If we had won those two, we’d be in 8th with a bye to come. We came so close in the Roosters and Storm games too. If we won those, we’d be sitting pretty in 5th. Of course this is all shoulda woulda coulda but my point is that there’s a lot of potential here and I don’t think it would take much more to realise it.
    I agree. Just a decent hooker and a decent half would fix most of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Yeah thanks HS. Just want to enjoy the win tonight rather than give any analysis as well.
    Same here. I didn't expect a combined win of 110-6 with both having their record wins. I'll just lap it up as the miracle it is.

Thought you said self fellation for a sec until I remembered what flagellation is.
    Too busy stalking capewell on instagram