Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Banned

Isn't Thompson usually on the same side as Fifita
    Yeah Thompson usually plays with Kelly but got moved

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Where’s bronco bill tonight? Probably getting his lodge tattoo lasered off
    Sewing his Oates or should that be Coates or both?
    Last edited by Titanic; 03-07-21 at 09:59 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Rack em up boys
    Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Is that a Kevin Proctor joke?
    “cough…cough”

Raiders v Titans Match Highlights | Round 16, 2021 | Telstra Premiership | NRL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bRhOtjRISls" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'd be really interested to see how Taylor goes now with the 7 on his back alongside Boyd or Sexton, I know one good game doesn't out do all The bad ones but her he offers a lot more then Fogarty when he's on

Looking at the teams above us

Cowboys have the same amount of wins but one extra game. In their final 8 games they play every team in the top 7 except for the panthers and they also verse us. They should be almost out of finals contention considering their is such a big divide from that top 6 to the rest

The Knights have won one extra game but the same amount games left as us. They have an easy draw with Raiders, Bulldogs and Broncos twice in their final four games. They also have the Sharks, Roosters, Storm and Us. They will be hard to overtake

The Sharks have one extra win but also play the Broncos today and have one extra game to play after that. They play the Warriors twice, Storm, Manly, Broncos, Tigers, Knights,, Bulldogs and Raiders.

So we need some results to go our way as well as wining most of our final games. If we had capitalised on our leads and had beaten the Rabbitohs, Broncos, Roosters and Manly we would be in 5th with the same amount of wins as the Rabbitohs and 2 more wins than both the Roosters and Manly

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    “cough…cough”
    Gotta look at the small improvements Shamus, there was no name calling. Peace and Love brother.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Gotta look at the small improvements Shamus, there was no name calling. Peace and Love brother.
    All good mate…

QLD Cup

I've finally got to see the replay. While the score line was great. There is still a lot of work to do. I won't be confident that we have turned a corner till we beat a team which has turned up to play. The Raiders were terrible. After all these years of having hopes dashed I am quite gun shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    I've finally got to see the replay. While the score line was great. There is still a lot of work to do. I won't be confident that we have turned a corner till we beat a team which has turned up to play. The Raiders were terrible. After all these years of having hopes dashed I am quite gun shy.
    I thought our defence was a lot better, back to basics you could literally see the pointing and talk, even Lisone when he was trying to cover a line break and telling AJ who he had covered, Herbert was the same.

So Fifita is fighting his charge apparently. I agree it shouldn't be a suspension as there was nothing in it but does he cop any more weeks if he loses?

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    So Fifita is fighting his charge apparently. I agree it shouldn't be a suspension as there was nothing in it but does he cop any more weeks if he loses?
    105 POINTS EARLY GUILTY 140 if found guilty so one week either way but more carry over points if found guilty. Mal won't lose two in a row. No way no how.

Inactive User

Mal Denuto

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Mal Denuto
    It's the vibe. I rest my case.

How good

Inactive User

Unpopular opinion but I hope it’s Mal Denuto who represents Fifita and he gets the weeks suspension.
    Origin 3 is a dead rubber and I want to beat Parramatta.