Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

WINNING THE TIGHT ONES
    http://www.gcbulletin.com.au

YOUNG Titans forward Sam McIntyre concedes his side must find a way to win tight games or risk falling further into the NRL finals abyss.

Gold Coast’s wonky season – two wins from the past nine starts – lurched further toward irrelevance when the Roosters claimed a thrilling 35-34 win last week.

The pain was exaggerated by the fact the loss came a week after a 20-14 defeat to another title heavyweight, the Storm.

Back-to-back gutwrenching near-misses leaves the Titans (5-9) in 12th and desperately needing buoyancy against the Sea Eagles at 4.05pm on Sunday.

“The last couple of weeks, we just need to turn those tight ones into wins,” McIntyre, 23, said.

“We can’t let those losses get us down.

“It’s a few slip-ups here and there and that’s all it was (that left us behind 30-4 after 55 minutes).

“A few decisions went against us and if those change and we made a bit of extra effort in those moments the scoreline is probably a bit different.

“We’re a confident side and we never doubt ourselves so we knew no matter how much we were down we could come back.”
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The Front Row Magazine - Volume 2 Issue 15

Read here in PDF format - https://leagueunlimited.com/assets/U...f?d=1623815449

Kind of weird how the stats guys have backdated the new and current name for Brookvale for previous matches. Confusing. Robina as CBUS Super Stadium is ok because it switched for the 2014 season.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 19-06-21 at 03:35 PM.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

First Grader

Does anyone know if AJ is playing tomorrow? Any members that went to training today?

Spoke to him at training today…said his knee is “ OK but it’s not quite right yet.” Won’t be playing tomorrow and JC trained at the back.

When both fit I'd love to see JC on the bench and he can come on at FB and AJ move into a rovimg lock roll just supporting the ball carrier in the middle of the field

Well I hope this is like Corey Thompson telling someone on here he was right to play weeks ago and AJ's comments are a smoke screen.
    I see he’s still listed in the last 2 reserves so a bit peculiar you would think if he wasn't right to go why have him as a reserve this late in the piece.

Just thinking about it, if AJ is still not right to go then what the hell was the QLD camp thinking in game 1.
    Last edited by RavShamrock; 20-06-21 at 10:44 AM.

Still having flashbacks to the last time we played Manly and worried it will happen again. Hopefully the boys rip in on home soil though and somehow improve our defence even slightly as we are desperate for a win. 13th place and falling....

First Grader

We have won 2 of our last 9, deadset due for a win.

I wonder which team will turn up today.

First Grader

I didnt organise my membership tickets before Friday arvo.

Is there any way to use them or access them or do I have to buy tickets at the gate?

Inactive User

Will post later tonight
    I’m expecting more major disappointment today

Peachey starting at lock and Mo onto the interchange. Rein also in, McIntyre out. Thought McIntyre had been one of our best tbh.

Dry track and a Turbo at peak confidence. Could be a tough arvo.

Massively outnumbered by manly fans too.

Hopefully we can silence them but those team changes has me scratching my head as usual.

How does McIntyre drop out...wtf.

Once again I'm ten minutes behind the broadcast. I'll try and catch up (skipping ahead in breaks in plays, and halftime)

Good luck Titans. I hope it'll be an afternoon we can enjoy.