Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    get help.

You post on your own forum so why come here?
    Who cares, really? Broncos are last, won the spoon last year will probably finish second last this year. Sack another coach and tell their second best player to go elsewhere. Broncos have years of bottom 8's coming. That's their problem, not ours. To think Reynolds is enough to turn that slop around is pretty funny though

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Who cares, really? Broncos are last, won the spoon last year will probably finish second last this year. Sack another coach and tell their second best player to go elsewhere. Broncos have years of bottom 8's coming. That's their problem, not ours. To think Reynolds is enough to turn that slop around is pretty funny though
    On any other forum, trolls like him would be nearly instantly banned. But on ours, they fester for hours before anything gets done about it.

On any other forum, trolls like him would be nearly instantly banned. But on ours, they fester for hours before anything gets done about it.
    He's been banned now. Apologies I wasn't on the forum during the game.

My advice is just ignore him. He's clearly got some insecurities or underlying issues in his own life that brings him to post on here whenever he thinks he can get under the skin of users. Those type of people amount to nothing.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 20-06-21 at 07:20 PM.

Well if everyone didn't hit reply with quote then it would be so much easier to delete posts but.....

First Grader

Surely the blow torch is on holbrook this week.

2 wins out of our last 10.

Brian Kelly needs to go I don't care if they play with 12 men he cannot be in the side. At the game it's even more obvious his defensive deficiencies.

How does a team get pulled apart so easily?

The team deserves every bit of **** they get this week. They kicked off the 2nd half, manly got a repeat set and scored then done it what seemed like another 3 times in a row before we touched the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    He's been banned now. Apologies I wasn't on the forum during the game.
    Thanks HS. Nah not your fault at all, I get it.

JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

No sign of Mal anywhere? Everything must be A OK up here. Right now it's all hands on deck or you aren't part of this team. If you can't be here you aren't required, if you aren't doing your job, you aren't required.

On the game..

Hugely disappointing and whilst I entirely expected a big comeback from Manly in the 2nd half, I didn't expect it to be that brutal. Defence exposed again across the park. Turbo made us look like a training run.

I'd love to see the season to date stats on what % of sets we've managed to defend in our own 20 that haven't resulted in the opposition scoring. Wouldn't be pretty.

The way the game is now you can entirely expect teams to trade 10-20 point scoring runs. It happens multiple times every weekend. Blocks of possession results in blocks of points, then it flips with momentum, then it flips again etc. etc. We're just the worst team in the comp at stopping any momentum and that's why when teams start scoring against us they don't stop.

I'm not going to call for Holbrook's head because that is peak couch-coaching but i've got a question mark over the defensive principles Dymock is drilling into this group because our edges sometimes look like they think they are following the correct queues but are still getting it wrong...if that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I'm not going to call for Holbrook's head because that is peak couch-coaching but i've got a question mark over the defensive principles Dymock is drilling into this group because our edges sometimes look like they think they are following the correct queues but are still getting it wrong...if that makes sense?
    I left after Garricks 4th try down the same edge that had the same overlap that enabled the same cut out pass by Turbo to which we made no adjustments for. It was embarrassing. The overlap isn't even subtle, you can see it as soon as the ball is played but we can't see it?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I left after Garricks 4th try down the same edge that had the same overlap that enabled the same cut out pass by Turbo to which we made no adjustments for. It was embarrassing. The overlap isn't even subtle, you can see it as soon as the ball is played but we can't see it?
    The same overlap that seems to be there week after week. It’s maddening for sure. No trust for the man next of you to mark up

Why in the blue f**K can't our wingers ever stay on their man???

Usually it's because your backrower on that edge misreads, then the centre gets drawn in, then the winger get drawn in. Then the opposition has an overlap and scores.

Why the f**k can't we number up?? It's not rocket science!
    Last edited by Menoitios; 20-06-21 at 07:59 PM.

Plenty of blokes should get the chop but the replacements probably aren't any better. However two things really stood out for me about Kelly today - the first was when he should have nailed DCE on the 5th, let him go and DCE puts in a kick which is scored from. The worst for me was when that Manly forward scored just inside the dead ball line. Kelly was three metres ahead of him when the ball was kicked and just let him stroll past. The best Kelly could do when he got close was try to take him out before he got to the ball which would have been a professional foul anyway.
    Also can someone tell Fogarty his bombs are meant to land near the try line - he is almost perfect in landing them on the 10 metre line. No pressure at all. He is no where near a NRL standard half, nor his mate.
    Despite my support of Manly, as a Titans member I get no joy out of performances like that. The goodwill from last season is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Why in the blue f**K can't our wingers ever stay on their man???

Usually it's because your backrower on that edge misreads, then the centre gets drawn in, then the winger get drawn in. Then the opposition has an overlap and scores.

Why the f**k can't we number up?? It's not rocket science!
    You are right Meno, but I see times where we have numbered up and the wingers still come in. Just basic.

Inactive User

Oh Jesus wept
    I just watched the game
    I’m off to cry myself to sleep
    We are a laughing stock and an embarrassment
    I’m serious too straight to bed
    That’s made me so sad to see what we are now
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 20-06-21 at 08:49 PM.

I fear for this club’s morale.

Especially fans who have stuck by this club year upon year with all of the bullsh!t and finally the club looks like it may be heading in the right direction and then all of a sudden we seem to be worse than ever.
    Not sure I can nor want to take much more to be honest.

So I want some players cut to show that this type of performance will not be tolerated or I’m thinking that will do me for this season and maybe beyond…I have not missed a season since foundation.

I’m sick to the back teeth of Hurricane saying he’s “disappointed” and “we’ll have to take a look at things”.

Not up to standard and must be dropped IMO
    1. Kelly
    2. Sami
    3. Marzhew
    4. Taylor
    5. Fogarty

I don’t give a stuff who takes their place because it really couldn’t get any worse.