Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    How many weeks is Mo facing?
    1 game ban for dangerous contact (late hit). Ridiculous

Inactive User

The NswRL have an agenda against our club and community

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    1 game ban for dangerous contact (late hit). Ridiculous
    "Late" hit on the NRL's aboriginal poster boy. Liam Martin late hit on Munster that he lashes out at "nothing to see here"

It'd be such a shame to see Mo rubbed out for one game. He has really been returning to form, not the least last night.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Was a really good shot on Lavatory. Some players just get outrageously protected because of perceived injustices. I in no way condone any sort of racial vilification but the amount of precious claptrap that comes from some sections of the Fox media is only rivalled by the screeching of Masterchef Australia's rainbow warriors ... maybe I'm just getting too old.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    "Late" hit on the NRL's aboriginal poster boy. Liam Martin late hit on Munster that he lashes out at "nothing to see here"
    It was late enough to get the attention of officials, obviously not the latest hit but late none the less.
    Let's not bring Latrell's race into it, I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who might take offence at that.

Inactive User

Cut it out you blokes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Cut it out you blokes
    I'm just angry that Mo gets a week for Latrell staying down.

Quote Originally Posted by Re-engage19 View Post
    It was late enough to get the attention of officials, obviously not the latest hit but late none the less.
    Let's not bring Latrell's race into it, I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who might take offence at that.
    Latrell is actually a friend of mine. Used to play juniors with him when I was younger. He does cop a lot of sh*t from people, and being also indigenous myself, I'm more than happy for him to be calling it out. It's ridiculous it still goes on.

Latrell is the NRL's aboriginal poster boy along with Addo-Carr. No need to look for racist undertones. My comparison is to bring the obvious favouritism the NRL has with certain clubs and personalities. Smae way 90% of the league used to wonder how Cam Smith never got in trouble. Moving on.

Junior

*removed original post*

Can someone who is in charge of this forum please explain how the above comment is acceptable. Talk about racist undertones, everyone all good with this hey?? I ****in hope not!

Backhand him he says������

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Latrell is the NRL's aboriginal poster boy along with Addo-Carr. No need to look for racist undertones. My comparison is to bring the obvious favouritism the NRL has with certain clubs and personalities. Smae way 90% of the league used to wonder how Cam Smith never got in trouble. Moving on.
    Don't have to look too hard unfortunately, been reading between the lines my whole life when it comes to racism but hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Latrell is actually a friend of mine. Used to play juniors with him when I was younger. He does cop a lot of sh*t from people, and being also indigenous myself, I'm more than happy for him to be calling it out. It's ridiculous it still goes on.
    Well said Dobes
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 10-06-21 at 10:47 PM.

Rep Player

Can someone who is in charge of this forum please explain how the above comment is acceptable. Talk about racist undertones, everyone all good with this hey?? I ****in hope not!

Backhand him he says������

- - - Updated - - -

Don't have to look too hard unfortunately, been reading between the lines my whole life when it comes to racism but hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said Dobes
    Explain what is racist about it

Lads. Please keep it to ONLY the Roosters game.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Lads. Please keep it to ONLY the Roosters game.
    Thank you Bayside Titan. I have removed two posts above which I think were over the line and I'm still trying to digest the rest.

It's a very sensitive subject and Latrell is outspoken on the issues. I think the issues runs deep and there is so much I'll never know or realise. I don't think it is relevant to the incident at hand IMO.

We have to hold ourselves to a higher standard here. You can say what you want on facebook.

Please let's get back on track and talk about the Titans preparation for the Roosters game.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 10-06-21 at 10:58 PM.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

LeagueUnlimited: Gold Coast v Sydney Roosters preview
    https://leagueunlimited.com/news/361...sters-preview/