Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    When the re-signing of AJ was announced, GT101 complained that it was a year too long.

You are so humourless that even Titanic called you on it recently.

I like banter and cheeky jabs, deal with it instead of getting your panties in a bunch.
    Hmmmm, i thought banter was meant to be funny. You're as funny as a heart attack.

Further to your other post, I don't hold grudges, nor do I have a recollection of your posts like you have with mine.

You can have the last word and then I suggest a truce. One thing we would agree on is that we want a great future for this club and we should concentrate on the footy side of things.

Inactive User

Totally unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Look at that b!tch eating crackers
    Not cool

To give context...willhelm is referring to a meme whereby everything someone does annoys them. He's not calling MT a B word or suggesting he eats crackers.

In saying that, it's a meme that no one here probably knows or has heard of so it would've been worth explaining to not come across the way it did.

I'm going to delete the original post because of the way it has been interpreted and make the call that we stop this school playground BS...back on topic please

Inactive User

Well that’s good then. I’m glad it wasn’t meant that way to MT. Nonetheless I think the word starting with B and ending in H being used at all has long come to an end.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 15-06-21 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    To give context...willhelm is referring to a meme whereby everything someone does annoys them. He's not calling MT a B word or suggesting he eats crackers.

In saying that, it's a meme that no one here probably knows or has heard of so it would've been worth explaining to not come across the way it did.

I'm going to delete the original post because of the way it has been interpreted and make the call that we stop this school playground BS...back on topic please
    Cheers HS. I didn't take offence because I had no idea what he was on about.

Wow. Been lively in here.

Had some spare time so forced myself to re-watch some of the game last night. Looking at this last try that we (me included) threw a fair bit of shade at Sami for

But lets instead focus on BK and where his eyes and body position is..passive, flat footed, hasn't moved up, and is ball watching. Sami comes in because BK is on the inside shoulder of Suaali.

Sami could stay on his winger but then Manu would hit Suaali who would roll through anyway.

I'm not saying Sami takes none of the fault, but I think BK is partly responsible for a lot of the poor defence out wide. This happens a fair bit.

thank you for coming to today's analysis talk
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 16-06-21 at 08:49 AM.

Definitely forward out of the hands.......or our defence is just so terrible we can't even mark up when there is no overlap. At least Kelly got some star jumps in while he defends the wrong person.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Had some spare time so forced myself to re-watch some of the game last night. Looking at this last try that we (me included) threw a fair bit of shade at Sami for

But lets instead focus on BK and where his eyes and body position is..passive, flat footed, hasn't moved up, and is ball watching. Sami comes in because BK is on the inside shoulder of Suaali.

Sami could stay on his winger but then Manu would hit Suaali who would roll through anyway.

I'm not saying Sami takes none of the fault, but I think BK is partly responsible for a lot of the poor defence out wide. This happens a fair bit.

thank you for coming to today's analysis talk
    Great post HS.

If kelly had pushed up with the man on his inside he could make the tackle on saulii or atleast slow him down enough whilst help arrived being further out from the try line.

I take back anything I said about sami. It's clear Kelly's defence and positioning is a major issue. It happens every week, when will holbrook drop him?

QLD Cup

Great post HZ. My only comment on that is Sami is far too infield. Yes BK didn’t push up but look where Sami’s winger is.
    I’d be interested to see where both Kelly and Sami were positioned when the play the ball was taken

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Great post HZ. My only comment on that is Sami is far too infield. Yes BK didn’t push up but look where Sami’s winger is.
    I’d be interested to see where both Kelly and Sami were positioned when the play the ball was taken
    It's a fair point and but I think if Sami hangs on his winger, Suaali changes from passive-decoy to getting the ball on a hard overs-line and rolls through himself.

This is the nearest frameto the PTB I could get with them both in it.

Looks even worse for BK. Shoulders in, flat footed (not on his toes), and staring at the ball. I interpret Sami's positioning as being caught between a jam and trying to hold on his opposite because he's confused about Kelly counting starjump reps inside him.

Between the two frames, Ash & Sami move up but BK stays where he is.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 16-06-21 at 09:34 AM.

First Grader

Sami is trying to half fill the void left by BK not moving up but also trying to mark his winger hence he's in no man's land.

If kelly had moved up quickly onto saulii it would of giving sami the opportunity to be a step or 2 wider to cover his winger

Sami is only trying to cover for Kelly's lack of defensive nous

QLD Cup

Certainly doesn’t look good for Kelly. Can see why there would be a lack of trust on Sami’s behalf.

Edit: Sami actually started out where he should have been as well. His positioning shows that he intended on squeezing in on Suaali even before Manu had the ball (the second screenshot shows this). Attacking teams much have a field day exploiting this deficiency in our edge defence.
    Last edited by NZFan; 16-06-21 at 10:10 AM.

Inactive User

BK is easily the biggest disappointment this year.
    At the end of last season he was elite and now he’s listless.
    Holbrook dropped him early on last year and it got him going again and motivated.