Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Can some give Greg m some super glue
    Oh I turned off at 16. I guess I missed the bad part of Greg.

I can't wait to see one of Atays passed actually go in front of the runner, not over their head or behind them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Can some give Greg m some super glue
    The pass went behind him

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Glad I didn't pay to watch this game.
    Nah beens a cracker Sami has been fantastic and same with Jarrod been fantastic game peachy is great off the bench

If I was coach, since we're only 16-4 down my short and simple speech would be WE'RE STILL IN THIS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fifita>Kikau View Post
    Nah beens a cracker Sami has been fantastic and same with Jarrod been fantastic game peachy is great off the bench
    who's this kid

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    I don’t know who has taken a bigger step back this year Kelly or Foges. Kelly is a straight up defensive liability
    I thought I was alone in questioning BK’s defence this year. I know there are others around him but he has been making some really poor decisions this year.

Marzhew has looked extremely strong, Taylor has been great in his return, Campbell has been solid, so has Vuna. They scored a few tries but the game has seemed closer than that.

I must say I’ve been impressed with proctor I was one saying he should be dropped but he’s been all class today let’s go out there and win

Inactive User

This second half could get very ugly for us.
    Wallace allowing a steal in the first set has gassed us.
    Referee as per usual harder on us than the opposition.
    FMD what happened to BK over the summer?
    End of last year he was one of the best centres in the game.
    That embarrassing try that he and Sami gave to them by being too weak is hard for me to cope with.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 05-06-21 at 08:32 PM.

Loving what I’m seeing from the new blood.

Clark & McIntyre did an excellent job defending in the middle at the start of that game, super impressed. McIntyre was great on both sides of the ball actually.

Bring Campbell more into the game because we need a touch of magic to be a chance tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    Marzhew has looked extremely strong, Taylor has been great in his return, Campbell has been solid, so has Vuna. They scored a few tries but the game has seemed closer than that.
    The bar is soooo low

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    I don’t know who has taken a bigger step back this year Kelly or Foges. Kelly is a straight up defensive liability
    Was about to comment about both of them but you said it all. Fogarty ffs please land a kick near the try line and not 10 metres out. Sami should have scored that early try if he went strong and low.
    Overall, not unhappy with the effort overall but a few one on one misses. But we must go for 80.

Some observations: anybody watch Dymock in the sheds? I don’t retract anything I’ve said about him ... just like a dead parrot. Vuna looks willing if short of a run. JC steady and having a crack. GL still plays the same as he always has. No surprise that move Proctor and the left side falls apart. Herbert and Stone are much better. Taylor seems like he’s on another planet and Forgarlii is MIA. Clarke better than Rein but no one else.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Loving what I’m seeing from the new blood.

Clark & McIntyre did an excellent job defending in the middle at the start of that game, super impressed. McIntyre was great on both sides of the ball actually.

Bring Campbell more into the game because we need a touch of magic to be a chance tonight.
    Agreed with McIntyre, personally think he is playing some great footy and deserves more recognition from the coach and his place on the field should reflect that week in week out.

Rep Player

First 10 was good and then alot of the same old ****. Props to our young forwards Stone, Vuna, McIntyre. Marzhew will improve over time. Campbell will also be a star with more game time abs a few more kgs. Again Holbrook has no clue about rotations he leaves Wallace and co out about 10 mins longer than needed. Still say we are better without Proctor starting. Sami still does nothing for me. Fogharty is just regressing at a rate of knots, same with Kelly.

To sum up. Look I can see improvement over our last 6 games. Just need to cut the dumb crap and take advantage of field position.

Hoping for a non blow out

Oh also as I said early Clark gives us 10 x more than Rein. Leave him there

QLD Cup

Pretty disappointed with Ash’s intent tonight. I just want him to go out there and show us that he wants it. Fogarty is getting worse every week.

I like what I’m seeing from Clarke in regards to his physicality but his his service and decision making still leaves a lot to be desired.

Hopefully we see more from Marzhew and JC this half