Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Also don't know what we do when AJ comes back. Do we.look at putting Jayden Campbell on the bench for the rest of the season, let him bulk up in the off season then next year start him centre or wing.

I'm not really sure....feel he should be in the 17 I just don't know where when AJ returns

Rep Player

At the moment I’d go a backline of AJ, Marzhew, Herbert, Marsters, Thompson. I’m serious Holbrook needs to teach Kelly that selfish actions like his tonight need consequences

Our game management was a lot better with Taylor and Clark I thought. agree JC needs some more time to fill out and mature but could be anything in the future. Kelly was shocking, needs to practice passing... Sami wasnt bad but I think Marzhew and Thompson should be our wingers moving forward for the time being. JWAL man if he could get the silly penaltys and ruck infringements out of his game would be great has a really good passing game for a front rower.

My team review:
    Campbell - Solid, made some mistakes but he showed that he is an NRL standard player
    Marzhew - made some errors but is exactly what we need. Was extremely strong and hard to put down if the defender didn’t go for the legs
    Herbert - really strong
    Kelly - read the above 50 posts
    Sami - ran hard and was solid
    Taylor - played well, was a bit off but overall played pretty welll. His short kicks were what kept us in the game and built up the pressure to score those tries
    Fogarty - average
    Wallace - strong, almost won us the game with his chip kick
    Clark - he might not be the best player but I love his passion, he doesn’t give up
    Joliffe - defended well and ran well
    Proctor - one of his better games but still slows momentum
    Stone - played really well, ran good lines and was solid in defence
    McIntyre - played really well, he deserves a spot in the 17 at least

Peachey - going to get hated on for that milking display but without that we don’t get another six tackles. He was good
    Whitbread - I thought he was really good tonight. Defended well and ran hard
    Vuna - didn’t set the world on fire but he played well. Was keen to have a run and defended well
    Marsters - didn’t see enough of him

Inactive User

You could easily go on a rant but maybe I better just simply say “what might have been”.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Also don't know what we do when AJ comes back. Do we.look at putting Jayden Campbell on the bench for the rest of the season, let him bulk up in the off season then next year start him centre or wing.

I'm not really sure....feel he should be in the 17 I just don't know where when AJ returns
    Great point mate I agree 100%. Can he play centre. He just looked so elusive and that hit on Hynes was great. I think he deserves to stay.

I think ash Taylor really got confidence for laying on that try to Kelly. He was in good form in the second half. Kelly had a game to forget, but he should be better for it. Wallace was on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Brian Kelly to score a double.
    He must have read this post in the sheds prior to the game... So I blame you...

JC has a long way to go to unseat AJ but he will learn a lot this year. I suggest the FoxMob are ignored, they were trying to breathe life into a potentially unattractive game.

The undeniable truth is both our captains are underperforming. Proctor plays left when Fifita is out and bench middle or QCup. Fogarlii just seems to be suffering 2nd season syndrome.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

I think we’re jumping the gun on JC a bit. There’s obviously talent there but to my eye he’s very rough around the edges and needs at least another season in cup.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Great point mate I agree 100%. Can he play centre. He just looked so elusive and that hit on Hynes was great. I think he deserves to stay.
    I'm thinking can we do something similar to what North Queensland did with the Hammer. Get Campbell some experience now, he should be able to out an extra 5-7kh in the off season then maybe start at Centre

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    He must have read this post in the sheds prior to the game... So I blame you...
    Not now Shamus

Rep Player

More than happy with the 17 tonight. Bull**** response Justin absolutely bull****

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    More than happy with the 17 tonight. Bull**** response Justin absolutely bull****
    Lol I love how he plays such a straight bat to the media. Gives them nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Lol I love how he plays such a straight bat to the media. Gives them nothing
    Totally agree.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.