Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Edit that, Marsters didn't even put his hands out to catch that. **** this team

Three words

CATCH DRAW PASS

QLD Cup

Clarke cannot pass left to right. It’s plain to see. Fogarty stands too wide and runs sideways. There is no space for anybody on the edges.

Frustrating game, but I am happy with the effort tonight.

Pretty good to go down swinging till the last against the Storm.

Rep Player

That one hurt more than last week. I’m so tired of some of our players letting the rest down

Can't ****ing believe that. So many opportunities on that left edge blown. ****ing hell.

We were the better team down to the final pass but that is what decides games. Our defence was solid and they didn’t get too many opportunities but when they did they took them while we were the opposite. The way we were expected to go this season we shouldn’t be happy with a loss no matter how tight it is or good the opposition.

What on earth has happened to my once favourite player in this team Brian Kelly?

I'm happy with the effort and happy we blooded some new people. Pretty disappointed in Kelly and Masters (felt we wasted a bench spot with him there offers nothing).

I thought Patrick Herbert played well and so did our forwards. Wish Jamal would give early ball to JC and Herbert.

Hopefully we see some team shake ups finally, I want to see Thompson and Marzhew as our starting wingers.

Much better than the previous month and if we’d had the Cheese we would have won it. Sami and Kelly for Thompson and Marsters.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

JWall is an enigma. Had a blinder tonight. How can one player be so far apart in good and bad games.

Rep Player

Final thoughts. Great performance by 3/4 of our team. The rest can **** off for good. Kelly can sit in QCup for a few rounds with Marsters and Sami. Proctor shouldn’t start, Stone should start. Foges has aged out. Holbrook won’t do **** though you will see the same left edge next week as he doesn’t have the balls to make the calls that actually improve our team. P

Well done to the forward pack (apart from
    Proctor) absolutely tried their guts out. JC had a solid debut. Marsters and Marzhew held it down beautifully. Clarke gave us some real go forward.

All in all. I’d like to hope this is a launching point for us but it seems to be a lot of the same **** that has plagued us for years.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Absolute shockers from Kelly and Fogarty tonight
    Yep and throw Sami in as well.
    Taylor's passing was off but he offers much more than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Wish Jamal would give early ball to JC and Herbert.
    This was extremely frustrating to watch tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    JWall is an enigma. Had a blinder tonight. How can one player be so far apart in good and bad games.
    Yes he did tonight. He gets bagged a lot and deservedly so, but he was among the best on the field tonight.