Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Well his exact words were, "I work with a guy who works at the resort where they stayed and he said they were the worst team he has ever seen at the resort, like they were on a footy trip but 18's."

Didn't really want to say exactly what as we know who can lurk in here but in saying that if there is smoke and fire then they deserve to face the music too.

May very well be true but I am always wary of a ‘I know a guy who knows a guy’.

I believe you JB and I believe what your mate thinks but his mate...

Then again, the way they played it is very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    May very well be true but I am always wary of a ‘I know a guy who knows a guy’.

I believe you JB and I believe what your mate thinks but his mate...

Then again, the way they played it is very possible.
    Fair call. It is only hearsay. Just disappointing to hear all the same.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Just spoke to a mate who lives in Coffs. The report from the resort the Titans stayed at may explain our effort (lack) last week. if this team isn't going to take their jobs serious then why should we as fans?

If Holbrook rolls the same muppets out against the Roosters with no culpability then good luck to us as a surviving team. We will finish lower on the table this year than we did last year with a "better" team. We won't get any better than this and it's still not nearly good enough. Changes at the top will need to be made. Absolute embarrassment.
    To put it eloquently, if the team doesn’t give a **** then why should I? Look at the storm and look at how Bellamy runs his team that should be the standard we want. I’m serious I’m tired of paying my hard earned money each year for this ****. I live in CQ so if I want to come and watch a game there is always a decent cost involved. Last time I did I watched us roll over to the Rabbitohs in the 2nd half.

My goodwill with Holbrook is gone to be honest I still believe he is the man to head us to the next level but if he can’t hold the players accountable and is happy with what 1/3 of the team is producing then supporting this team just gets harder and harder. Finals footy is all but gone so if he wants accept the effort from players like BK last night (and again it’s not just 1 bad game we have been poor since we beat the knights) then he doesnt respect the club.

I love the titans, I want us to succeed but after watching some players last night AND hear we are taking this piss off the field then it’s not fair on the fans and the club.

I now have two agendas after watching Pepsi and his Storm partner-in-crime laughing it up after the game, probably discussing previous lines and after watching Dymock before the game trying to stay awake. Those young blokes deserve better.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.