Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    AJ has one of the worst haircuts I have ever seen.
    Hahahah how bad is it

A che’ cuts speccy

Tino was awesome tonight, Mo was great again. AJ made some crucial tackles out in the centres despite never playing there before.

Good game and nice to avoid the whitewash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Hahahah how bad is it

A che’ cuts speccy
    Moe 3 stooges comes to mind

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Tino was awesome tonight, Mo was great again. AJ made some crucial tackles out in the centres despite never playing there before.

Good game and nice to avoid the whitewash.
    I rate AJ as one of the best defensive fullbacks around at the moment. He always seems to make the right decision when it’s one on one so I’m not at all surprised he did well in the centres.

How good was Ben Hunt last night? 9 is definitely his best position. He’s 31 now and on 1.2 mil at the Dragons until end of 2023 so not a realistic option for us but he would add so much to our team as a dancer.

Apologies to all the NSW supporters in here.

Got home late, avoided social media and watched it as if live ... thought Hunt would have scored at the first penalty, Coates should have held the ball over To'o and Gagai should have held the other one, so that was an emphatic belting of the Blosers and I can hear the NSWailers bleating from here. Freddy with his holier-than-thou sportsmanship while saying he didn't get the rub of the green and Gus with his triannual attempts to bust the Qld balloon just made it more awesome. Ponga if he can stay fit is future great and our boys did very well. I also think Fifita wasn't missed, not because he can't perform but because teams (including ours) seem to unfairly rely on him.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.