Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Wow I wouldn't classify Taylor's defence as any better then Boyd and I don't think Boyd is much chop either. To think Taylor could take us deep into the finals is a joke, more like he could take is deep into a hole. Taylor is probably one of the worst halves in the NRL and debatable that he is even slightly better than Boyd yet getting paid 5 times as much. Taylor must go. I am not sure why so many people are hanging onto the love of Taylor as many did the same with LG and he hardly got a gig after he left us. Taylor is absolutely hopeless and his defence is one of his worst characteristics along with his wild passes, kicking out on the full and bad 5th play choices. A huge no to Taylor and I for one will be glad to see the back of him at the end of the year.
    Psmitty

This year his defence was solid. I'm not saying he will take us deep into the finals but he is more likely to than tanah boyd

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Wow I wouldn't classify Taylor's defence as any better then Boyd and I don't think Boyd is much chop either. To think Taylor could take us deep into the finals is a joke, more like he could take is deep into a hole. Taylor is probably one of the worst halves in the NRL and debatable that he is even slightly better than Boyd yet getting paid 5 times as much. Taylor must go. I am not sure why so many people are hanging onto the love of Taylor as many did the same with LG and he hardly got a gig after he left us. Taylor is absolutely hopeless and his defence is one of his worst characteristics along with his wild passes, kicking out on the full and bad 5th play choices. A huge no to Taylor and I for one will be glad to see the back of him at the end of the year.
    I'm with you, I'm struggling to remember when Ash had any kind of defence that I would call decent. Then when he gets trampled he hides. Then he gets picked out by speed. Boyd at least puts his body in front of the onslaught. Just needs to learn how to stick after the contact, not to mention he will venture to both sides of the field as opposed to Ash who will do sweet FA unless it comes to him.

Anyway, neither are the greatest but who gets to have a team full of greats.

I thought boyd was good last night, he was always there in support incase of an offload, took on the line. I think we really need some strike wingers.. the don high ball play is predicable every set, Sami is lazy in defense and how no one else is getting a look in I have no idea.. we are missing Thompson.. proctor looks shot and makes as much difference as don when hitting the line. We need some players who look like they want it.. last night I sat there in the stands really not that impressed and thinking to myself, do I really wanna keep resigning as a member for the same old.: be only competitive with the bottom teams

Did you guys see the verbal exchange between Erin Clark and Jamal Fogarty immediatley after Jwal's try? I'm a terrible lip reader but there was a bit of heat in it. 7 mnutes into the second half if anyone wants to play detective
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 24-05-21 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Did you guys see the verbal exchange between Erin Clark and Jamal Fogarty immediatley after Jwal's try? I'm a terrible lip reader but there was a bit of heat in it. 7 mnutes into the second half if anyone wants to play detective
    Didn't notice watching it on Saturday but just looked at the replay and wow Clark was absolutely furious about something. Might've copped a spray from Fogs earlier in the set maybe (as he had a cranky look on his face on tackle 1 or 2 I noticed) but hopefully not more to it.

Tommy Turbo gave a similar spray to one of the Manly forwards last night

Inactive User

I saw it and I like it.

Titans v Bulldogs Match Highlights | Round 11, 2021 | Telstra Premiership | NRL
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_cwGNpH_dx4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

*raises hand*

Not sure what to make of it. He could have been giving it to a Bulldog. The Wallace try did come one minute after accusations of Wallace milking a penalty.

http://www.diehardtitan.com/wp-conte...ldogs-2021.mp4

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I definitely noticed this. Fogarty was coming over to calm him I think. I couldn't tell who he was firing into but he was definitely getting into someone.

So from the looks of it Fogarty was only involved in one play in that set.

When Wallace scores and Clark starts the exchange it was "oi, WTF are you doing?" Then it gets a bit of bad lip sync and I think he says " I'm waiting for 1 call"

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...yrone-peachey/

Quality content. Good to see the boys showing support, especially Fifi who was carrying on like us fans haha

Mic'd up! Dave Fifita, Corey Thompson and Tyrone Peachey
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...yrone-peachey/

Titans players Dave Fifita, Corey Thompson and Tyrone Peachey were mic'd up during the Titans victory over the Bulldogs on the weekend, with some interesting results.

Dave rode the boys home, 'The Peach' loved the work of the 'Prince of the GC' and Corey Thompson gets very, very hungry watching footy...

Lol at all of that especially Thompson's outrageous eating and big Mal's face in the background at the end.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Hopefully Thompson is one of those guys we all know that can eat all they want and never get fat, or his ass might be dragging on the ground when he comes back.