Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

So where tf is all this is young talent coming up through the junior grades that we keep hearing about for the past 10 years?

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    So where tf is all this is young talent coming up through the junior grades that we keep hearing about for the past 10 years?
    There playing with clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    There playing with clubs.
    What do you mean? Poached? QCup? Or never made it?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    You can't blame the refereeing for that disgrace, as bad as it may have been.
    I’m not. You mustn’t understand my post.
    We were never a chance today.
    But this guy continues to be a huge problem.
    He hates us.

A lot of our problems arise from how weak our middles are in defence with effort and application. The next person who wants us to re-sign Peachey please go and watch any game against a top team and see how he is such an easy target. Huge liability. Rein the same and brings nothing offensively to make up for it. A prop like Wallace isn’t made for the modern game.

We’ve got a host of issues with our starting 13 but we’re never going to even give ourselves a chance until we fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m not. You mustn’t understand my post.
    We were never a chance today.
    But this guy continues to be a huge problem.
    He hates us.
    IMO they all do, just Gee is 100 X worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    A lot of our problems arise from how weak our middles are in defence with effort and application. The next person who wants us to re-sign Peachey please go and watch any game against a top team and see how he is such an easy target. Huge liability. Rein the same and brings nothing offensively to make up for it. A prop like Wallace isn’t made for the modern game.

We’ve got a host of issues with our starting 13 but we’re never going to even give ourselves a chance until we fix that.
    Could MacIntyre play 13? I don't have any other solutions.

Titans v Panthers Match Highlights | Round 10, 2021
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QFgUKRGsb9A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I was warned about ese ese doing stupid stuff a stupid times. Looks like he along with Wallace and peachey cannot control themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Tristan can’t even crack Burleigh cup mate
    My bad brain fade, I meant Jayden Campbell. For some reason was thinking of Tristan Sailor lol

Settle down all doomsayers I don’t think it’s as bad as it feels.

Great second half performance IMO.

Take Nathan Cleary out of the game and it’s a totally different result tonight.
    At least we showed he’s human in defence and hopefully we’ve opened a wound that can be infected further. Gee I would’ve loved to have DF exploiting that potential tonight.

And IMO we looked way better when Peachy was at hooker tonight.

To really cap off a **** night the ONLY players that came over to say thank you to the fans who sat through that were AJ, Don, Sami and Tanah. That says something about how much the players care right now.

From what we’ve got:

8. MoFo 9. Clarke 10. Jolliffe
    11. Fifita 12. Stone
    13. Tino

14. Fermor
    15. Lisone
    16. Farmer
    17. McIntyre

Whitbread and Vuna on watch
    Last edited by Titanic; 16-05-21 at 08:18 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Settle down all doomsayers I don’t think it’s as bad as it feels.

Great second half performance IMO.

Take Nathan Cleary out of the game and it’s a totally different result tonight.
    At least we showed he’s human in defence and hopefully we’ve opened a wound that can be infected further. Gee I would’ve loved to have DF exploiting that potential tonight.

And IMO we looked way better when Peachy was at hooker tonight.
    The problem wasn’t Cleary. We got physically dominated in the forwards and until we get a mindset of winning the collision in the forwards and going straight instead of sideways we will always be known as marshmelloes.

The last few weeks our middle defense has been good but our edge defence has been terrible. tonight it was the opposite, we gave away easy metres through the middle and let them get some easy linebreaks. Ese'ese will be gone, Peachey might be for the crusher and Joliffe on report aswell. Perfect opportunity the give Farmer a run and McIntyre a start. Next week is a game were we need to pick up the two points to make the 8.

Suncorp is a sh!+hole compared to Cbus.
    Massive amounts of rubbish left behind each day. How hard is it to put your crap into a bin?
    Also, the people that can't wait until they are well clear of the stadium before lighting up their filth sticks. Rarely encounter that at Goldy.