Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Yep heading up. The Storm v Dragons game looks like being a bit closer with the Storm drop outs. Should be a good day. Three live games of NRL - I'll take that anytime.

My hope is that the panthers hit the piss with all the other teams and show complacency. It is basically a home game for us and hopefully Holbrook keeps them down here until the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    My hope is that the panthers hit the piss with all the other teams and show complacency. It is basically a home game for us and hopefully Holbrook keeps them down here until the last minute.
    I see it that way too. But I am a Brisbane boy. I know it's a minority view.

1. I don't see the place as the Broncos' exclusive home ground. And I can't wait for another team to call it home and watch the Broncos fans lose their minds.
    2. It is our home for Preliminary Finals.
    3. I understand it's a total biatch to get to for Coasters. Especially on Fridays.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

After seeing how poorly the Suncorp surface looks after 3/4's of a game I'm worried to be playing last on it. We'll be playing in a sandpit.

Other thing that pisses me off is every year this is a home game for us and an away game for the Donkeys

Did anyone hear if we are getting a credit or anything for the home game that was taken from us? Clubs been quite on it

Given the amount of penalties, On reports and sin bins does anyone want to play a game on who won't be playing next week after the farce this round is becoming with the no contact to the head rules?

JWal, Peachey for sure
    Mo possibly.

This game is becoming impossible to watch. The brain rattles around your skull in every tackle. You don't need to have contact with the head to end up with brain injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Any lucky devils going to Magic Round? I know, I know not an ideal game to line up for.

Without Thompson and Fifita, things aren't looking promising. Hopefully we can work on our defence.

Here is the LeagueUnlimited match preview

MAGIC ROUND: Gold Coast v Penrith preview
    https://leagueunlimited.com/news/359...thers-preview/
    Yes Brad, currently watching Manly school the Broncos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Did anyone hear if we are getting a credit or anything for the home game that was taken from us? Clubs been quite on it
    Memberships were based around this so we didn’t ‘lose’ a game from our membership.

****ing glorious. Riki in the bin for a headbutt, Gamble in the bin for a high tackle.

QLD Cup

Given our discipline record we can expect 4 Titans to the bin on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    ****ing glorious. Riki in the bin for a headbutt, Gamble in the bin for a high tackle.
    Yep I've been death riding Gamble since his lip when we versed the donkeys, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Just need someone to land one on his buzzer this year

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Yep I've been death riding Gamble since his lip when we versed the donkeys, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Just need someone to land one on his buzzer this year
    I have been too. Gamble is a complete d!ckhead. He carried on last night like a goose. Turnstile Gamble let in 3 tries and missed 7 tackles and after that performance he needs to zip his fat mouth.
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 15-05-21 at 05:35 AM.

These new rules and our discipline could mean a very lopsided score line on Sunday. The last game of Magic Round so the condition of the field will not be great, possibly leading to leg injuries. Add to the fact we have Gee who I have mentioned in the past has refereed us now 14 times for 2 wins (14% win rate) and 12 losses (86% loss rate).. Might get very ugly. I actually might record the game and have someone hint to me the final score line then decide whether to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    These new rules and our discipline could mean a very lopsided score line on Sunday. The last game of Magic Round so the condition of the field will not be great, possibly leading to leg injuries. Add to the fact we have Gee who I have mentioned in the past has refereed us now 14 times for 2 wins (14% win rate) and 12 losses (86% loss rate).. Might get very ugly. I actually might record the game and have someone hint to me the final score line then decide whether to watch.
    It might be a blessing in disguise the destroyed ground, it might make panthers not as slick as they usually are!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't hold your breath though

The ground might open up and swallow Gee.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Yes Brad, currently watching Manly school the Broncos

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry should of made it clearer.. the game against the raiders that was suppose to be a home game but moved because of restrictions.. was part of our membership..

A little nervous on how many of our players will be sent off.. we may break a record..

Memberships were based around this so we didn’t ‘lose’ a game from our membership.