Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

If Taylor is fit does he get picked this week?
    Does Boyd get the 17 jersey?
    If Taylor is fit and Holbrook picks Boyd then should Taylor play for Seagulls this week?

Gcboyz In what world does Sexton play in 2 weeks unless Ash and Tanah both break their legs?

Rep Player

Best team needs to play, next man up and you wear the jersey with pride and give it a crack. I’d rather go down fighting then throw no names into the fire. I don’t care the score I just want to see a better defensive effort. We know we can score them from anywhere on the park but this game will be a good opportunity to start our defensive turnaround against a strike team

This is a game where we have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. If we get smashed by 50 everyone will be like well it is the Panthers that was expected, we would all be disappointed but at the end of the day not surprised. But say we come within 10 points or even snag a win then we can show that we are back on track and in form and send a message. This is a game we should play out best team and I think Holbrook is thinking the same otherwise we wouldn’t be challenging the Fifita charge

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    This is a game where we have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. If we get smashed by 50 everyone will be like well it is the Panthers that was expected, we would all be disappointed but at the end of the day not surprised. But say we come within 10 points or even snag a win then we can show that we are back on track and in form and send a message. This is a game we should play out best team and I think Holbrook is thinking the same otherwise we wouldn’t be challenging the Fifita charge
    100% agree

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    Agreed

Inactive User

I wasn’t expecting agreement with me. The two or three that are sort of with me is two or three more than I expected. It surprises me where things go at times.

Adam Gee announced as our referee again, another obstacle...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Adam Gee announced as our referee again, another obstacle...
    And Perenara in the bunker hahahaha, Bods is going to have a heart attack

I'm assuming if Fifita doesn't succeed at the judiciary tonight, Fermor goes back to second row, and Marsters goes into the centres?

The perineum is back Bods.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I'm assuming if Fifita doesn't succeed at the judiciary tonight, Fermor goes back to second row, and Marsters goes into the centres?
    Given Radley got off for an identical tackle I’d be filthy if he doesn’t get it downgraded....however the roosters and uncle Nick don’t have to abide by regular rules so I reckon you are spot on about Fermour. Sam Stone also called into the squad so who knows

First Grader

Really disappointed with Adam gee being the ref. Feel like not even watching

Inactive User

Gee Referee
    Pereneum Bunker
    We’d struggle to overcome a QCup Team with that duo working against us.

When do we find our about fifi?