Paulo (FRF)
Brown (LK)
Mahoney (HK)

Now look at ours

Wallace (FRF)
Tino (FRF)
Peachey (LK)
Rein (HK)

We've got obvious issues with individuals across the park but we will never be remotely competitive against a top side until we have a strong defensive middle. A lot of our other perceived issues stem from this and what it does for our tempo, control and confidence

I feel a bit for Tino because his form is being impacted by the draining cleanup work he is having to try and do for those around him. Peachey or Rein making a tackle? Better commit 2 more blokes to complete the tackle to save us conceeding 15m, a quick PTB or an offload..every single time. It compounds.

Promise I'll stop going on about it now
Would it be fair to say that they are also teams that can rely on their halves to control the game and create the opportunities too? Instead we have people the likes of Tino, Peachey and even Wallace (Rein trys and fails) trying to be ball players rather than be the inside/back up runner off the halfs/FB shoulder hunting for the opportunity or the play. I watched Cleary last night and he physically man handled JFH out of the way for a play, nek minute he's scoring. Are we asking too much of some and too little of others?