Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Campbell has been tearing it up in reserve grade. Last week I watched the game and every is talking about how we just want to attack but not defend but it looked like most of the forward pack didn't want to attack either because our whole pack was just walking back from kicks and were out of play for at least the first 3 tackles

Is it a sign that Campbell hasn't been selected for Tweed this week and is on the extended bench for us...

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Is it a sign that Campbell hasn't been selected for Tweed this week and is on the extended bench for us...
    They always do that when players are named in the NRL squad, sorry mate

He'll pop up in the Tweed lineup if and when he gets cut from the squad. The NRL & ISC teamlists backend into the same system so players can't be replicated (pls don't ask me to explain that futher because it exceeds my IQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    They always do that when players are named in the NRL squad, sorry mate

He'll pop up in the Tweed lineup if and when he gets cut from the squad. The NRL & ISC teamlists backend into the same system so players can't be replicated (pls don't ask me to explain that futher because it exceeds my IQ)
    Ah right that makes sense. I won't make you have to explain further

That's a shame but I do think it would be better for his development to spend more time in the QCUP as you don't want to rush him

If defense is a weakness why would you drop one of the best defenders in your team?
    When McIntyre is in the middle organising nothing comes through there. Both weeks he almost topped the tackle count.
    Missed a few first week, this week 30 plus 1 missed.
    Didn't make to many meters this week but bid the dirty carries.

On the conspiracy theories!
    3 weeks ago Hermen was going to the cowboys if he did not get a spot on the team!
    Today Masters is here asap!
    Any thoughts on that?

Would love to see Campbell play this weekend and see what he can do in attack, but i feel he will be an easy target in defence (not that our team has been great in D recently) hes a smaller body and could struggle. I acknowledge that rookies like Sam Walker and Daine Laurie are doing quite well while still having relatively alot to fill out

Ash Taylor ruled out, how the stars have aligned. Hope this means we are dropping him next year

Erin Clark to 5/8 please

Titans five-eighth Ash Taylor has been ruled out of his side’s clash with the Tigers for form and fitness reasons.

Noice

Campbell is on a development contract so he can't play yet can he?

Inactive User

Taylor on a million and dropped due to fitness....

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Campbell is on a development contract so he can't play yet can he?
    If he can get named in our reserves he can play for us

Taylor out Boyd in ... not sure what I think about that ... in the coach I trust is the best I've got.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Titans five-eighth Ash Taylor has been ruled out of his side’s clash with the Tigers for form and fitness reasons.

Noice
    Form I can understand. Fitness reasons? Does that mean he is not doing what is required at training or has missed training. Disciplinary?
    Hmm. Something doesn't read right. I think we should cut him anyway but if this speeds that up well maybe not a bad thing. Unfortunately the replacements are no better.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Taylor on a million and dropped due to fitness....
    I misunderstood the fitness thing. It’s his hips.
    It’s explains a lot actually in what I’ve been viewing with him especially when blokes run past him in defence.